With a history of impressive growth, an innovative culture, and offering industry-leading solutions, Verisk Analytics is an amazing place to work and make a difference. In 2018, Forbes magazine named Verisk to its World's Best Employers list and, in 2017, to its World's Most Innovative Companies list for the third consecutive year. We also earned the Great Place to Work® Certification for the third consecutive year in recognition of our outstanding workplace culture.
Verisk is a leading data analytics provider serving customers in insurance, energy and specialized markets, and financial services. Using advanced technologies to collect and analyze billions of records, Verisk draws on unique data assets and deep domain expertise to provide first-to-market innovations integrated into customer workflows. We've been delivering predictive analytics and decision support solutions to our customers for nearly 50 years, helping them protect people, property, and financial assets. At Verisk, you'll be part of an organization that's committed to serving the long-term interests of our stakeholders, including the communities where we operate.
At Verisk, you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create a positive and lasting impact on the business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. Our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business will be heard. As key contributors to our success, our team members enjoy working in a business-casual, collaborative environment that offers state-of-the-art resources, advanced technologies, and an excellent benefits package.
Join Verisk's CTO team to help drive our migration to the Cloud. Learn and apply knowledge of Cloud-specific technologies and services. Develop and maintain CloudFormation Templates leveraged by the enterprise. Work with DevOps teams to help drive the migration of systems from on-premise data centers to the Cloud. Engage with multiple business units to prototype new ideas and new technologies and help create solutions to drive the next wave of innovation. Be part of the team leading the design and implementation of Verisk's Cloud Strategy.
* Work within the CTO team to design and execute the technical implementation of applications within AWS
* Work on AWS migration efforts
* Recommend solutions that align with the business needs and requirements
* Provide configuration recommendations and assistance
* Assist in the development of detailed project specifications and implementation plans
* 2+ years of experience in a technical consulting, solution architect, or presales engineering role
* 2+ years of experience in designing, implementation, or consulting with distributed applications
* 2+ of experience with building large-scale enterprise architecture solutions, including security concerns, high availability methods, multiple platforms, hardware considerations, network design, monitoring solutions, virtualization, performance, capacity planning, and information management practices
* Experience with AWS and basic cloud architecture
* Knowledge of development methodologies and one or more of the following languages: .NET, Java, Python, or Ruby
* Experience with CI/CD and configuration management tools and technologies, including Chef, Ansible, Jenkins, etc
* BA or BS degree
* Amazon Certified Solutions Architect, Associate or higher is a plus
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
About Verisk Analytics
Verisk Analytics is a data analytics provider serving customers in insurance, natural resources, healthcare, financial services, government, and risk management.