Are you an experienced cloud architect/developer who can assist our customers in architecting, developing and re-engineering applications that can fully leverage the AWS Cloud? Do you like to work on a variety of game changing projects, at the forefront of application development and cloud technology adoption?
In order for applications to be cloud optimized they need to be architected correctly enabling them to reap the benefits of elasticity, horizontal scalability, automation and high availability. On the AWS platform services such as Amazon EC2, Auto Scaling, Elastic Load Balancing, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Amazon Elastic Container Services to name just a few, provide opportunities to design and build cloud ready applications.
Amazon Web Services is looking for highly talented hands on technical architects to help accelerate our growing Professional Services business. This is an excellent opportunity to join Amazon's world class technical teams, working with some of the best and brightest engineers while also developing your skills and furthering your career within one of the most innovative and progressive technology companies.
The Remote Consulting Services (RCS) team provides direct to customer, back office and packaged delivery consulting services to customers remotely from a centralized location. Our consultants are builders and deliver projects, technical workshops, and lead implementation projects with customers around the globe. These professional services engagements focus on customer solutions such as, web applications, enterprise applications, high performance computing, batch processing, big data, archiving, disaster recovery, migration, security risk and compliance.
We are looking for hands on architects/developers who are passionate about:
* Helping customers architect scalable, highly available application solutions that leverage AWS services
* Architecting and developing customer applications to be cloud optimized
* Working as a technical leader along side customer business, development and infrastructure teams.
* Providing deep software development knowledge with respect cloud architecture, design patterns and programming
* Advising and implementing AWS best practices
* Working as both an infrastructure and application development specialist
* Agile software development and DevOps
* Implementing DevOps practices such as infrastructure as code, continuous integration and automated deployment
Our Consultants work with enterprise customers locally, regionally and potentially domestically. As such, Consultants must have the ability to travel to client locations to sell and deliver professional services as needed.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.