Northrop Grumman's Mission Systems Sector is seeking a Mid-level Cloud and Infrastructure Engineer with an active Top Secret and SCI Clearance for The Naval Research Lab. The engineer will be part of a team responsible for cloud, virtualized and physical based platforms hosting LINUX, Oracle Enterprise Linux and Windows (Limited) operating systems. These systems are required to support a variety of projects and range from development, integration & test, and high availability operational environments.
This position is located in Washington DC.
This requisition may be filled at either a level 2 or a level 3.
* Level 2: Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university and a minimum of 2 years of related experience, a Master's Degree with no experience required, or a total of 6 years of experience can be substituted in lieu of a degree.
* Level 3: Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university and a minimum of 5 years of related experience, a Master's Degree and a minimum of 3 years of experience, a PhD with no experience required, or a total of 9 years of experience can be substituted in lieu of a degree.
* Active Top Secret and SCI Clearance
* Experience in 1 or more of the following areas;
* Experience with System administration and configuration in LINUX
* System administration and configuration experience in VMWARE
* Experience with tools such as Kickstart, Ansible, Puppet
* System configuration experience with Enterprise Identity Management tools (LDAP, IPA, etc.)
* Experience in Back Ups / VM lifecycle management (snapshots)
* Experience in cloud environments such as AWS
* Patch management and testing
* Enterprise software installation, documentation, and testing
* RHEL Administration Certification
* System configuration experience with SANs, Thin clients, Networking, and Security scans
* ICD 503 experience
* AWS Certification
* Experience preparing and presenting technical information
* Effective communication skills
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
About Northrop Grumman
Northrop Grumman is a provider of autonomous systems, strike, logistics, C4ISR, and cyber solutions for government and commercial customers.