With over 300 locations across the US, Apria Healthcare's mission is to improve the quality of life for our 1.8 million patients at home by providing home respiratory services and select medical equipment to help them sleep better, breathe better, heal faster, and thrive longer. Additional information can be found at www.apria.com.
The Cloud Administrator provides strategic guidance, solutions design, automation, monitoring and hands-on implementation that enables agility, stability and scalability for the enterprise. In addition to technical skills, the Cloud Administrator must embrace transformational philosophies and integrate them into daily habits when working with existing team members and traditional processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Strategy and innovation
* Develop, automate and document reusable processes that enable quick, consistent deployment and enforcement of security standards
* Build and maintain services that deliver secure, highly available and elastically scalable services
* Operational support of cloud infrastructure
* Provision and maintain SSL certificates, Security Groups, SSH keys, etc.
* Work closely with application development in fast-paced environments
* Collaboration and troubleshooting to resolve issues related to application testing, deployment and operations
* Performs other duties as required.
Minimum Required Qualifications
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
Education and/or Experience
* Four-year college degree or equivalent job-applicable experience
* Networking & Firewall
* Cloud and Systems security
* Security standards and controls (PCI and HIPAA, HITECH, etc.)
* Capacity planning
* Cloud computing
* PaaS, IaaS, SaaS, etc.
* Scripting (Python, Ruby, Perl, PowerShell, Bash, etc.)
* Monitoring, performance baselining and alerting
* High availability, backup/recovery/archive and DR
* Collaborative Work Tools
* Jira/Confluence or similar for tracking work tasks, time, and keeping accurate, up-to-date documentation
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Professional Designations
* AWS (highly recommended), Azure, Google - preferred but not required
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
* Innovation and forward-thinking vision
* Ability to translate business requirements into IT solutions
* Strong verbal and written communications
* Effective prioritization and organization skills
* Excellent documentation skills
* Ability to operate and communicate at all levels of an organization
* Manage multiple assignments in a high paced environment
* Conceptual knowledge of database and applications
* Scripting and automation
* Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills
* Conceptual knowledge of LAN, WAN, network routing, firewall and network security principles
* Vendor management
* Cloud services billing and auditing
* Team player
* Requires a strong command of the English language (reading, writing, verbal)
While performing the duties of this job, the employee uses his/her hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, or crouch; talk or hear. The employee uses computer and telephone equipment. Specific vision requirements of this job include close vision and distance vision. Must be able to travel by plane and automobile (if applicable).
While performing the duties of this job, the employee rarely is exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described above are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Join the Apria team for a rewarding opportunity in healthcare! Competitive pay rates with cash incentives and full benefit packages available, including health, dental, vision, disability and 401(k).
Apria Healthcare is committed to hiring veterans and military spouses.
As an EOE/AA employer, Apria Healthcare is committed to providing all applicants and employees with equal access to employment opportunities, regardless of sex, race, age, color, national origin, disability, pregnancy, religion, genetic information, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Apria Healthcare shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of protected veteran status or disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. AA/EOE, M/F/Disability and Vet