Job ID ES20190807-31973 Date posted 07/11/2019 Apply
Program Scheduler Manager - Clifton, NJ
Job Code: ES20190807-31973
L3Harris Technologies is a leading technology innovator, solving customers' toughest mission-critical challenges by providing solutions that connect, inform and protect. L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers' mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
We have a great opportunity for a Program Scheduler Manager in Clifton, NJ. Manager will be responsible for maintaining schedule analysis documentation in support of assigned programs or projects and manage a team of schedulers.
* Lead a team with focus on policy and strategy implementation. Has responsibility for staffing, performance management and the engagement of the team.
* Ensure major projects and program schedules and plans are integrated across company functional groups including finance, engineering, material, manufacturing, and quality.
* Prepare, develop and coordinate integrated master plan and integrated master schedule (IMP/IMS) using MS Project.
* Oversee plans and schedules, review risk analysis, coordinate identification and resolution of critical path and network logic conflicts. May lead team to conduct extensive investigation to understand root cause of problems.
* Utilize Gantt, PERT, milestone charts, earned value management (EVM) and other project management techniques to gauge progress and identify performance variances to facilitate focus and intervention on critical areas.
* Ensure compliance with internal program procedures and project control system guidelines. Influence others to accept changes to concepts, practices or approaches.
* May lead or participate in scheduling status reviews and conduct briefings with senior leaders.
* Continuous improvement of processes, systems, solutions or products to enhance performance of the team.
* Degree in Finance, Business, Engineering or related field. 9+ years' related experience within technical program scheduling
(7+ years with Masters' degree). * 2+ years administrating an Earned Value Management System, MS Project, IMP/IMS, EVMS, Contractual CPR's. * 2+ years of recent management and leadership experience.
Preferred Additional Skills:
* Intermediate MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills. * Ability to attain and maintain Secret level clearance* * Schedule Risk Assessment (SRA) tools * Experience in a DOD (Department of Defense) environment. * Self-motivated and proactive leader with strong analytical and problem-solving skills. * Strong interpersonal and written communications skills. * Detail oriented and organized. * Please be aware that many of our positions require a security clearance, or the ability to obtain one. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers' mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries. L3Harris.com
L3 Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.
Apply SAVE FOR LATER
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.