Credit Union Solutions at Fiserv provides integrated account processing solutions for more than one-third of the credit union marketplace, building an innovative foundation for growth, as well as the technology needed to drive efficiency and deliver superior member service in a changing marketplace.
We have a lot to consider, from identifying and adapting to changing regulations and mitigating risk to keeping pace with evolving technology and providing excellent member service. Credit unions' goals aren't new. How they achieve them is. With the right tools in place, Fiserv helps credit unions eliminate barriers to growth, realize efficiencies, ensure compliance, face risk issues head on and provide the superior service members deserve.
We support our team with a reciprocal work environment that values leadership and new ideas. We grow with this environment to provide the solutions that power more than 13,000 banks and credit unions worldwide.
In this position, you will work in a dynamic, professional, customer service-oriented call center environment, servicing financial institution clients. You will respond to customer inquiries / tackle problems associated with the use of our financial service products and services. . Provide assistance and support to other client service associates as needed.
* Define and/or resolve moderate to complex client problems with designated product line(s).
* First or second point of interaction through client contact channels.
* Simulate or recreate client problems to analyze and resolve user operating difficulties.
* Discuss problems or inquiries with other department personnel and offer technical assistance, communicate customer suggestions for enhancements and insure proper handling and follow-up.
* Document problems and corrective procedures, make timely updates to cases in a call tracking system.
* Provide assistance and support to other client service associates as needed.
* Perform other duties as required.
Is this the right time for you to Find Your Forward as a Client Support Representative at Fiserv, a FORTUNE™ 500 member, and join the industry leader in financial services technology? With more than 22,000 associates around the world, we're pushing the boundaries of what's possible with our deep expertise and a dedication to innovation.
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
Job Related Experience:
* 1+ years' experience working with application support or within the financial services industry.
Preferredqualifications for consideration:
* Intermediate proficiency with PC/Windows related software (MS Office) required
* High ability to multi task and manage multiple products on multiple systems
* Excellent attention to detail required
* Strong critical thinking / problem resolution skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to spend majority of the day engaged in telephone discussion with customers
* Excellent interpersonal skills including ability to maintain professional presence at all times
* Ability to interface with all levels associates and managers for both internal and external customers
* Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, with daily processing efficiency requirements
* An understanding of basic helpdesk knowledge very helpful
* Ability to work effectively with minor supervision
* Must be able to thrive under pressure
* Experience delivering customer service to both B2B and B2C customers ideal
* Experience in a banking or financial services environment a plus, but not required
* Bilingual (Spanish/English) speaking skills a plus
High School Diploma or GED is required
HDI Analyst certification helpful
Fiserv's Credit Union Solutions division is dedicated to providing the best integrated account processing solutions for more than one-third of the credit union marketplace, building a creative foundation for growth, as well as the technology needed to drive efficiency and delivering member service in a changing marketplace. Are you ready for the next step in your career?