First Republic Bank
First Republic is an ultra-high-touch bank that provides extraordinary client service. We believe that one-on-one interactions build lasting relationships. We move quickly to serve our clients' needs so that their financial transactions are handled with ease and efficiency. Client trust and security are paramount in our line of business. Ultimately, our goal is unsurpassed client satisfaction which will lead to personal referrals - our number one source of new business. We recognize that our competitive advantage starts with our people and our culture. At First Republic, we work hard and move quickly as a very coordinated team. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and contribute in a fun, fast-paced environment, First Republic is the place for you. We have exceptional people focused on providing extraordinary service.
The Banker Helpline Specialist is responsible for providing professional and knowledgeable assistance to the banking offices via phone and email communications. This includes, but is not limited to: procedural, technical, regulatory and functional guidance; ability to identify potential banking concerns and working with management to implement documented solutions. Requires some pre-scheduled availability during evening, weekend, and holiday hours.
* Provide internal support to bankers regarding systems and procedures in a heavy call/email environment.
* Assist with the rollout and training of updates to banking systems.
* Create and/or improve internal and external forms.
* Performs other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
* Responsibilities include the following: 1) adhering to and complying with applicable federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to anti-money laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, US PATRIOT Act, etc). 2) adhering to Bank policies and procedures.3) completing required training. 4) identifying and reporting suspicious activity to the AML Officer. 5) knowing and verifying the identity of any customer(s) that enter into a relationship with the Bank.
* Speak clearly and persuasively, and exhibit excellent customer service by actively listening, expressing a willingness and displaying empathy, courtesy, and sensitivity.
* Bachelor's Degree and/or retail banking experience
* Requires basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems or MAC, Internet and Internet browsers applications.
* Possess strong interpersonal skills and maintain composure while dealing with difficult situations.
* Must be able to work independently and efficiently.
* Must be flexible with work schedule, including weekends and nights.
* Team player.
* Provides extraordinary service.
* Must be dependable.
* Furthers the First Republic Bank culture and values.
* The ability to learn and comprehend basic instructions; understand the meanings of words and respond effectively; and perform basic arithmetic accurately and quickly.
* Vision must be sufficient to read data reports, manuals and computer screens.
* Hearing must be sufficient to understand a conversation at a normal volume, including telephone calls and in person.
* Speech must be coherent to clearly convey or exchange information, including the giving and receiving of assignments and/or directions.
* Position involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time.
* Must be able to travel in a limited capacity.
About First Republic Bank
First Republic Bank offers private banking, private business banking and private wealth management services.