Concur, a part of SAP, imagines the way the world should work, offering cloud-based services that make it simple to manage travel and expenses. By connecting data, applications and people, Concur delivers an effortless experience and total transparency into spend wherever and whenever it happens. Concur services adapt to individual employee preferences and scale to meet the needs of companies from small to large, so they can focus on what matters most. The company serves more than 30,000 clients representing more than 27 million users in over 150 countries. TripIt, a Webby award-winning travel service and the leading mobile travel organizer from Concur®, makes it easy for millions of travelers to manage and share their trips no matter where they book. Travelers simply forward their travel confirmation emails to TripIt and a master itinerary is automatically created that combines all their travel plans. Concur and TripIt offer integrate mobile and web services, content, and technology from third-party developers, suppliers, travel management companies and customers. Together, Concur and TripIt bring order to the chaos for both managed and unmanaged travel, and make life better for business travelers globally.
Assoc Product Support Specialist - Tier 2 (Gen) (Highly skilled)
* Assess nature of product or service issues and resolve basic to complex support problems for customer inquiries received via email (and occasionally phone).
* Troubleshoot and report new or possible bugs and work closely with Product and Engineering departments to identify and test fixes as well as product enhancements.
* Maintain log of product issues for product development via detailed summarization of issue on each user ticket.
* Maintain strong relationship with Marketing and PR departments to ensure all customer interaction (email, social networking, and phone) is spoken with one accurate voice.
* Possess expert knowledge of organization's product on all platforms.
* Mentor Tier 1 support agents.
* Work under close to moderate supervision with the ability to research, make decisions independently, and present solutions.
* Ability to work with complex internal and external tools, including billing systems.
* Identify and draft additional improvements to internal and external documentation.
* Must demonstrate strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
* Requires basic travel-industry knowledge, strong Web and mobile app navigational experience, and the ability to pick up new technology quickly.
* Typically requires up to two years of technical support experience and a 4-year college degree.
* Displays passion for & responsibility to the customer
* Hires, develops & rewards great people
* Displays leadership through innovation in everything you do
* Displays a passion for what you do and a drive to improve
* Displays a relentless commitment to win
* Displays personal & corporate integrity
Concur is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, sex, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state or local law. We are committed to hiring and valuing a global diverse work team.
Concur is a dynamic, growing and fast-paced organization. As such, successful employees are able to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple priorities often times under tight deadlines. This typically requires working a 40+ hour work week to accomplish performance objectives. With that, Concur offers flexibility as to the specific working hours that may be required or available depending on your role.
Concur is a SaaS company. Employees must be technically savvy with the ability to use the computer/keyboard and telephone to conduct business. The ability to creatively problem solve to our core value of 'Leadership through innovation in everything we do'. Many positions within Concur are customer facing so written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills are required for a majority of opportunities with Concur.
Confidentiality and our core value 'Personal and corporate integrity' are critical components being that Concur is a publicly traded company and working towards building a great, enduring company.
Concur participates in E-Verify to confirm work authorization.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.