Requisition ID: 206707
Work Area: Customer Service and Support
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people's lives.
The Client Support Analyst I provide first level end user resolution to customer inquiries escalated through all access channels. The support is often consultative and addresses basic to intermediate service-related matters. The Client Support Analyst I perform a wide range of subject matter expertise in the area of SAP Concur cloud-based products and solution including the Concur Travel and Expense management product and/or ConcurGov.
* Receive client inquiries via all access channels (Portal, Chat, Email and Phone) regarding product functionality or problems; research with the client to fully diagnose the issue then develop creative solutions and respond within established timelines.
* When appropriate provide consultative guidance to customers towards the resolution to their service issue.
* Communicating issues with internal groups to resolve urgent or escalated issues when needed.
* Evaluating incoming and existing tasks and routing them to the appropriate team.
* Utilize various methods of retrieving logs and locating logs manually if needed.
* Effectively manage expectations that are set with customers.
* Plan and prioritize day-to-day activities in a fast-paced environment: Show flexibility and the aptitude to process a variety of detailed and time-sensitive information while managing multiple tasks.
* Maintain accurate, high-quality and timely documentation for all steps and activities undertaken in order to resolve client issues/questions.
* Escalate unresolved client issues as necessary to ensure timely resolution.
* Logically diagnose and resolve basic to intermediate issues, or determine resources required to resolve escalations
* Routinely update the client, following SLA guidelines, on active issues to gain additional information or to advise of status.
* Interface with other Concur departments as necessary to resolve customer issues.
* Maintain working knowledge of products including new releases and new products.
* Be aware of and comply with all corporate policies.
* Be able to be on-call during some holidays and some weekends for emergency issues.
* Serve as a first level of escalation and work directly with clients on escalated cases and concerns.
Education, Experience & Training required:
* Associates degree in a technical field or equivalent experience (Bachelor's degree preferred)
* Familiarity with customer service and support for software or other information technology products.
* One or more years of troubleshooting software/hardware issues.
* One or more years in a role interfacing with customers
* Travel industry knowledge is preferred but not required.
* Must be able to obtain Government Public Trust security clearance
Job Specific Knowledge and Specialized Skills:
* Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills, including persuasion and documentation skills
* Ability to think logically
* Ability to plan and to prioritize
* Ability to deliver results and meet SLAs in a fast-paced environment
* High personal standard of Customer Service
* Familiar with Windows OS, basic security and its built-in applications.
* 1 or more years of experience in working in enterprise PC/Mac LAN/VPN environments
* Experience in utilizing a CRM system to track and resolve issues
SAP Concur is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, sex, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state or local law. We are committed to hiring and valuing a global diverse work team.
SAP Concur is a dynamic, growing and fast-paced organization. As such, successful employees are able to work in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple priorities often times under tight deadlines. This typically requires working a 40+ hour work week to accomplish performance objectives. With that, SAP Concur offers flexibility as to the specific working hours that may be required or available depending on your role.
SAP Concur is a SaaS company. Employees must be technically savvy with the ability to use the computer/keyboard and telephone to conduct business. The ability to creatively problem solve to our core value of 'Leadership through innovation in everything we do'. Many positions within Concur are customer facing so strong written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills are required for a majority of opportunities with Concur.
Confidentiality and our core value 'Personal and corporate integrity' are critical components being that Concur is a publicly traded company and working towards building a great, enduring company.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Additional Locations :
Gigya is a provider of customer identity management platform which helps companies build trusted customer relationships based on transparency and personal data control.