We're looking for our next Liberator - a Client Success Manager - to join our quest to provide market-transforming solutions for businesses, care teams and consumers to interactively manage health and care.
At Medecision, each Liberator contributes uniquely to our mission-critical Must-Win Battles, and the role of our Client Success Manager is no different. The Client Success Manager plays a key role ensuring the customer experience is our #1 job by providing world class technical and management expertise for our customer community. The leadership you provide to our customer facing L1 and L2 teams will contribute to our clients' success in providing better health outcomes for people every day.
Are you ready? We are! Join us in our journey toward liberating American healthcare one cool innovation at a time!
Reports to: VP, Client Success
Location: Dallas, TX
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
* A customer-first mentality. You are responsible for and drive activity of others to an empathetic approach to our customers, their urgency and degree of business impact, while identifying opportunities to improve their experiences.
* A motivating manager. You have a knack for guiding and developing high-performing teams while encouraging their performance in an often 'thankless' job.
* A collaboration enthusiast. You have sincere respect for the cross-functional workstreams and the impact to others. You naturally bridge those gaps and get the right players involved.
* An operations leader. You enjoy a well-oiled machine and strive for operational excellence leveraging Performance Monitoring, Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Service Level Agreements (SLA).
* A manage-up-manage-down style. You have the ability to summarize business problems to an executive-level stakeholder, and then adjust to outline technical troubleshooting steps to analyst employees.
* A conflict handler. You bring calm to chaos by being comfortable in tense, problematic situations with the ability to help others through a resolution.
* An agile mindset. You are confident in change, with the ability to adapt and work in varying states of ambiguity, while addressing customer issues on your feet.
* A stickler for detail. You have an eye for identifying root-cause issues and follow through with strong documentation.
* A true partner and team player. You sincerely care for the people you serve (internally and externally) and go out of your way to give them what they need to serve the business.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
* Manage technical support staff in a B2B, SaaS-based delivery model.
* Implement the operating model and manage staff to deliver world-class support to enterprise business customers of complex software solutions
* Partner with different business divisions to facilitate customer-facing problem-solving including product, engineering, marketing, and sales leadership
* Coach and motivate technical analysts to achieve performance goals
* Ensure staff are trained in client-specific workflows, application performance, and infrastructure services within a SaaS-based environment
* Build and improve on the processes and procedures of a world-class support team.
* Implement right-sized and smart process documentation, knowledgebases, and training programs for the technical support staff
* Combine leading practices from frameworks such as service management, continuous delivery, and service and process improvement to achieve operational efficiencies that deliver exceptional service to customers
* Provide advanced level guidance and technical support for escalated software installation, upgrade and configuration for installed, hosted, and SaaS-based products in customer environments
* Instilling a data-driven mentality and methodologies to improve the customer experience.
* Uphold data-driven performance standards to meet the service goals of an organization
* Balance customer needs with team schedules, workload, and skill-building assignments
* Recommend and implement specific actions to achieve team performance objectives among volume, speed, quality, and customer satisfaction metrics
WHAT YOU'LL BRING:
* Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Health Information Management, Business, Computer Science, related degree or equivalent years of experience.
* Minimum of 5 years' experience in a Technical Support or Application Support, preferably in a SaaS/Cloud technology environment.
* Minimum of 3 years' experience managing a support team in a software application environment.
* Deep understanding of a variety of software application support environments including SaaS, hosted, and on-premise environments.
* Demonstrated experience managing a technical support work queue among multiple customers requiring regular status updates.
* Technical Requirements:
* Demonstrated experience reviewing and modifying relational databases (RDBMS/RDMS) such as Oracle, SQL Server, or noSQL databases.
* Demonstrated experience with SOAP and REST web services, and web application support.
* Demonstrated experience with CRM or ticketing systems such as Jira, Salesforce, ServiceNow, etc.
* Demonstrated experience or aptitude to read, modify and potentially write code.
* Understanding of network and information security principles.
* Understanding of Agile methodology and Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
* Demonstrated leadership experience implementing improvements to system usability, customer experience, and teamwork processes.
* Ability to coach or teach a critical thinking approach to resolve issues, identify root cause, address customer questions, and recommend alternative approaches.
* Demonstrated experience to explain the functionality and business impact of application code to varying levels of stakeholders and customers.
* Exposure to the healthcare, population health management, EMR and SaaS industries and terminologies are strongly preferred.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
* Medecision is a fast-paced, highly matrixed organization that requires cross-functional collaboration for success. Beyond new revenue growth, customer & employee experience are critical focus areas and significant learning opportunities are available to employees who wish to develop further in their career.
* A transforming customer success team as we centralize this function in our Dallas headquarters.
* A collaborative Liberator culture that is resilient to change as our market strategy pivots quickly to address a highly evolving industry.
* A 24/7 customer support environment, in which you oversee an active on-call team that will provide after-hours support on evenings, weekends, and holidays; will serve as a point of escalation during on-call hours as needed.
* Our culture is built around providing a better customer and care experience. Learn more about our culture and values here. If you like what you see, by all means, let's get going!
H-1B sponsorship not available for this position
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment. Medecision is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.