* Define the on-going strategic vision for limitlessly improving Corrigo's Client Success function while maintaining a clear focus on client satisfaction.
* Own the overall relationship with assigned Strategic and Enterprise Clients, which include: Increasing their adoption, ensuring their retention, and increasing their satisfaction.
* Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
* Manage client expectations, keeping clients satisfied and expectations realistic
* Act as the Project Management liaison - working with other departments to delegate and oversee an array of activities including: integrations, migrations, version upgrades, custom development, training, strategic consulting, and future implementation projects.
* Champion support resolution plans and application change orders critical to the client base.
* Provide guidance and planning through application upgrades and patches.
* Create and manage key scope documents including, presentations, statements of work, functional and technical requirements, reports, and project plans.
* Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR's) to understand and ensure that, at various stages in a client company's life cycle, they are property situated on Corrigo's platform and are maximizing their experience.
* Work with our Strategic clients to establish their desired outcomes, critical goals, and other key performance indicators, then aid the Client in achieving their desired outcomes/goals
* Frequent interaction with clients including Directors, VPs, and C-level executives of Fortune 500 companies
* Customer Health Monitoring
* Collaborate with internal Product Management and Sales/Marketing Teams to ensure Client feedback is incorporated into the product roadmap and both teams have clear and consistent access to the Voice of the Customer.
* Partner with Sales to build relationships with major prospective clients during the sales process to assist in initiating a long-term partnership with the client.
* Other projects and responsibilities may be added at the manager's discretion.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA)
* Experience with SaaS Platforms (Experience with Corrigo platforms a plus)
* Experience conducting business assessments and analysis and interpreting the results into custom multifaceted enterprise solutions
* Ability to document a client's complex business requirements as well as complex custom reports, development change requests, integration requirements, and handle technical support.
* Ability to upsell and cross-sell to clients - with a focus on solution selling
* Ability to plan and deliver instruction: in-person or web-based
* Self-managed, responsive, and dedicated to client success
* Experience working with clients to define their goals & objectives and track/communicate progress to client (and internal teams as needed)
* Proficient in MS Office software (Excel, Power Point, and Word)
* Proficient in GoToMeeting and Webinar Functionality
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Ability to sense trends amongst clients (spoken or unspoken): change requests, usage, or support issues
* Ability to work across departments internally to solve any client issues that arise
* Knowledge and ability to understand and negotiate complex risk
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, leadership skills, analytical skills, and project management experience
* Can manage multiple projects simultaneously, work independently & with team members, while keeping all stake-holders informed
* Ability to quickly establish relationships and interact with business owners, executives, and senior management
* Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, continually-changing business and work environment while managing multiple priorities
* Self-motivated, team-oriented, very responsible, and focused on exceeding client expectations
* Demonstrated ability to deal with change and excel in high-stress situations
* Good understanding of mobile, RDBMS, and web technologies
* Position includes domestic travel.
* Work in clean, pleasant, and comfortable office setting
Minimum Required Education:
Education: Bachelor's degree preferably in business, management, or marketing. MBA highly desired.
Experience: 7+ years of relevant software experience (Client Services, Account Management).
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process - including the online application and/or overall selection process - you may email us at email@example.com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.