Phoenix - AZ, PHXPEAK, 2423 E Lincoln Dr, 85016-1215
Katie E Ready
We believe that, when done right, investing liberates people to create their own destiny. We are driven by our purpose to champion every client's goals with passion and integrity. We respect and appreciate the diversity of our employees, our clients, and the communities we serve. We challenge conventions strategically to create value for our clients, our firm and the world. We live and bring to life the concept of 'own your tomorrow' every day. We champion our employee strengths, guide their development, and invest in their long-term success. We hire optimistic, results-oriented, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another succeed.
As a company, we were established by Chuck over 40 years ago to champion Main Street over Wall Street, and to help Americans transform themselves from earners to owners. Through advocacy and innovation, we work to make investing more affordable, accessible and understandable for all. As we enter our fifth decade, we are looking for talented, innovative and driven people who believe they can help themselves, and our clients, create a better future.
The CS&S Help Desk responds to escalated technical inquiries from external clients servicing clients over the phone. Our goal is to support the one call resolution, while still providing a means for further escalation if necessary. Additionally, we support identity theft and fraud prevention typically related to online access attempts via our electronic channels. We strive to execute the balance of being productive and efficient, while delivering exceptional client service.
What you'll do:
As a Help Desk Specialist you will have the opportunity to:
* Through phone based interactions you will gather information through effective probing and listening skills to provide viable solutions and/or alternatives in resolving escalated technical and identity theft client issues.
* Quickly assimilate technical concepts and new technology using available tools and resources to troubleshoot and interpret data to solve client needs.
* This position is highly focused on prompt and accurate responses and escalation resolution, while actively navigating internal departments to ensure seamless resolution for all client issues.
* Ensure client requests are completed within required time frames that align to client satisfaction goals.
* Recognize challenging conversations and leverage positive language to resolve client needs.
* Bring a passion for service, positivity, enthusiasm, professionalism, a strong client focus, and creatively to your role every day!
What you have:
* 1 year or more of Financial Services industry experience preferred. Minimum of one year prior client service experience required.
* Excellent knowledge of PC/Mac computing environments including operating systems, peripherals, & navigating through software
* Excellent knowledge of the Internet, ISP's and common browsers such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari and Firefox and a high level understanding of Apple and Android based mobile devices
* Demonstrates a technical aptitude by quickly assimilating technical concepts and new technology
* Proven experience utilizing strong troubleshooting techniques, ideally in a Call Center environment
* Experience working in a team environment, including sharing feedback and knowledge with peers
* Passion for service, positive attitude, enthusiasm, professionalism, and strong client focus
* Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong verbal skills, proven listening skills and the ability to communicate in a clear, well organized manner over the telephone.
* Adept at anticipating and adapting to changing job needs with exceptional results
* Promotes and embraces positive client interactions, as well as personal, team, and company improvement.
* Ability to work a flexible shift, which may include either working on a weekend or at night
What you'll get:
* Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits package
* Financial Health: 401k Match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Discounts, Personalized advice, Brokerage discounts
* Work/Life Balance: Sabbatical, Paid Parental Leave, New Mothers returning to work Program, Tuition Reimbursement Programs, Time off to volunteer, Employee Matching Gifts Program
* Everyday Wellness: Health and Lifestyle Wellness Rewards, Onsite Fitness Classes, Healthy Food Choices, Wellness Champions
* Inclusion: Employee Resource Groups, Commitment to diversity, Strategic partnerships
* Not just a job, but a career, with an opportunity to do the best work of your life
Learn more about Life@Schwab.
Schwab is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued. As an equal employment opportunity employer, our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to any status that is protected by law. (Please click here to see policy.) Schwab is also an affirmative action employer, focused on advancing women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities in the workplace. We believe diversity and inclusion are part of our success as a company and our purpose of serving every client with passion and integrity.
If you need an accommodation in the application process, please email email@example.com or call HR Direct at 800-725-3535.
Job Specifications Relocation Offered?: No Work Schedule: Any Shift, Weekends, Evenings, Days Languages: English - spoken Current Licenses / Certifications: None Relevant Work Experience: Financial Services-6+ yrs, Financial Services-2-5 yrs, Financial Services-less than 2 yrs, Customer Service-6+ yrs, Customer Service-2-5 yrs, Customer Service-less than 2 yrs Position Located In: TX - Dallas Education: BA/BS Job Type: Full Time
Category:Customer Service/Client Service
Activation Date: Wednesday, June 19, 2019
Expiration Date: Thursday, August 1, 2019
About Charles Schwab
The Charles Schwab Corporation is a savings and loan holding company providing wealth management, securities brokerage, banking, asset management, custody, and financial advisory services.