* Responds to customer product inquiries via telephone or in written internet-based email or chat sessions.
* Respond quickly to requests for assistance in specialty areas via all standard channels. Assistance may include in-depth troubleshooting, creation of custom solutions, documenting software defects, and providing instruction to the customer. Work performed must be fully documented.
* Resolves customer concerns raised during installation, operation, maintenance or product application or
* compatibility matters. Interpersonal skills and technical product knowledge and expertise are critical to responding to daily customer-centric activities.
* Author and approve knowledge articles, which are utilized by customers and internal staff to resolve problems that have been previously solved by the support organization.
* Documents customer information and recurring technical issues to support product quality programs and product development.
* Appropriately manage and handle support cases. This includes phone etiquette, proper documentation, fully
* managed case SLAs and alignment with team performance expectations.
* Work directly on issues at manager's direction which are suited for the skillset or to provide elasticity to coworkers when needed.
* May assist lower level team members with product questions; serve as a department source of contact in lieu of management.
* May address significant escalations at the direction of a manager.
* Bachelor's Degree (four-year college or technical school): or Work Equivalent.
* 2 plus years of experience in Customer services, software related business or similar experience.
* Broad technology background, which may include: SQL administration or T-SQL
* development, Active Directory, performance tuning, virtualization, novice scripting or programming experience, hardware maintenance, proprietary software troubleshooting, and data analysis, among others.
* NCE Certified: Level I required; Level II preferred.
NextGen Healthcare believes in strength through diversity. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Because NextGen Healthcare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct background checks as part of our hiring processes.
Why not work somewhere better? The road to better starts with a single step. Join us on our relentless quest to improve the lives of those who practice medicine and those they care for. Our goal? Healthier patients, happier providers and happier employees. Please visit our website at: www.nextgen.com .
Responsible for providing advanced level support to clients, including but not limited to top revenue generating clients, utilizing broad and deeper product skillset. This role balances numerous priorities across escalation channels, including email, instant messaging and in-person requests.
4075 Sorrento Valley Boulevard, Sorrento Valley, California 92121
About NextGen Healthcare
NextGen Healthcare (formerly known as Quality Systems) is a provider of software, services, and analytics solutions to medical and dental group practices.