This position will focus on software packaging and application delivery techniques that support enterprise client strategies and application requirements for Windows 10. The Client Integration Administrator is responsible for analyzing, designing and implementing solutions for the desktop and thin client environment. The Client Administrator must also provide detailed recommendations for Management, strategic planning and implementation, and consulting with other departments to understand technical and business needs to support and analyze recommend system changes. In doing so the Client Integration Administrator will help ensure maximum productivity and minimize downtime to our internal customers and provide the highest level of service and support to all desktop and thin client environments.
Job Duties/Essential Functions
* Ability to work on various applications to build MSI packages and Transforms (MST), Merge Modules (MSM) and Patches (MSP) according to package requirements * Ability to create and publish App-V 5.0 sequences for Windows 10 environments and/or Citrix XenApp 6.5 * Ability to edit and customize the Installer package using packaging software * Experience working with setup capture utilities to create automated application packages * Experience working with utilities to edit MSI tables, and Merge Modules * Create package collections and advertisements in Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager CM * Strong understanding of CM site servers, distribution points, management points and other server roles for application deployments * Package and deploy third party applications * Ability to generate CM reports for Management * Experience with troubleshooting package distribution issues related with CM * Ability to test applications and create Quality for QA testing and doing an End-user Acceptance Testing to pass deployment. * Delivering packaged applications to desktops through CM . * Create and update documentation of troubleshooting & issue resolution along with strategic planning, scheduling, and tracking of software distributions * Analyze complex client system configuration issues and provides solutions * Manage the packaging process from initial request, collecting requirements, creating silent install packages, to testing and deploying application * Regular and reliable workplace attendance at your assigned location.
* Assists in other areas of the department as necessary. * Assists in other areas of the company as necessary.
Ability to operate vehicles, equipment or machinery
* Minimum 5 years experience configuring, supporting and managing desktop devices in a large distributed enterprise environment. * Proven experience analyzing and designing solutions for enterprise desktop strategies * Advanced knowledge of Microsoft client operating systems * 3 years experience supporting users and deploying applications via Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager * 3 years experience packaging applications and application updates with tools such as InstallShield and/or sequencing applications using Microsoft AppV. * Minimum 3 years scripting experience using VB script and/or PowerShell or equivalent * Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills * Demonstrated strong organizational skills and proven ability to meet tight deadlines as well as coordinate, prioritize and communicate project statuses. * Must be willing to travel, work evenings, weekends and holidays and be able to provide 24 X 7 X 365 on-call coverage. * Must be self-motivated and able to work independently and with team members with little supervision.
* Strong work ethic and a quick learner. * Able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously. * Passion for quality and driven by results-oriented performance. * Strong leadership skills and a positive attitude. * Ability to train and mentor other associates with the application-packaging process. * Ability to work constructively in a team environment as well as individually. * Experience with endpoint security best practices * Ability to develop solutions at an enterprise scale and think "big picture." * Experience with documenting technical proposals and persuasive writing * Successful internal candidates will have spent one year or more on their current team.
* Management will review the Job Analysis for this position prior to a job offer.
To Apply: Use the link below to upload all required documents to
Apart from any religious or disability considerations, open availability is needed to meet the needs of the business. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of authorization to work in the United States. Applicants and employees for this position will not be sponsored for work authorization, including, but not limited to H1-B visas.