Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
The Client Implementation Specialist / EDI Administrator implements product sales for new customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Develops plans and organizes cross functional teams to implement customer programs as stated in proposals. * May customize implementation in order to meet client requirements. * Provides technical support to clients after the initial sale of the product, troubleshoots technical problems. * May provide technical training to customer's staff.
* Support custom processes as well as industry standard ANSI 834 data feeds. Establish mapping, implement, test and deploy inbound and outbound data feeds. * Read and interpret technical and other complex documents with an operational mind-set and attention to detail. * Provide internal support and advice to business users for in-house departmental applications and 3rd-party applications: meet with user department representatives, analyze requirements, recommend solutions, coordinate implementations and business process testing of new (or upgraded) application solutions.
* Bachelor's degree * 3 or more years related experience
* Ability to project manage multiple complex projects with competing deadlines. * Ability to build rapport and influence with both internal and external clients, as well as vendor partners, fostering an atmosphere of teamwork.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
* Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered * Must be 18 years of age or older * Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation * Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization * Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.
About Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.
Arthur J. Gallagher helps clients address risk, protect their assets and recover from losses.