Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
We are seeking candidates with a strong desire to make a difference in the lives of our clients while working in a fast-paced startup environment. This position will provide client support to John Hancock Digital products, including MyPortfolio, Twine and COIN.
As a Client Experience Specialist, you will be responsible for communicating with our clients about account information, processing transactions, and diagnosing and following through to resolve their problems with the rest of the team. This position will change and grow as our products change and grow. If you are looking for an opportunity to get started in tech and finance, we want to discuss with you!
* Deliver above-and-beyond client experience primarily through phone, email, live chat, and social media channels
* Troubleshoot clients issues from initial investigation through to final resolution
* Explain complex transactional and investment principles clearly and concisely, helping clients see and understand their options
* Act as the internal voice of the clients, providing insight to drive product fixes and improvements
* Help drive and own improvements to company resources and workflows (e.g., website, FAQ, UI/UX, back office procedures, etc.)
* Collaborate with multiple operational and advisory groups both as a representative of JH Digital and the JH Advice Team
* Assist with maintaining accurate records within our CRM and other necessary platforms
* Regularly scan the competitive marketplace to determine how the digital advice team can best develop and distribute its service
* Bachelor's degree or demonstrated working equivalent. Recent graduates welcome and encouraged!
* 1-3 years work experience
* Prior working experience in customer service, hospitality industry, financial services industry or banking
* Experience with Salesforce or other CRMs a plus
* Experience with Zendesk or other support ticketing tools, an asset
* Experience with Jira or other task management software
Knowledge & Skills
* Empathy for the customer
* Tech savvy, specifically the ability to navigate multiple complex systems simultaneously to respond to client inquiries
* Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
* Excellent organizational and time management skills; ability to balance multiple priorities
* Exceptional critical thinking skills
* A desire to own each task through to completion
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* General understanding of retirement planning concepts
If you are ready to unleash your potential it's time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2018, we had more than 34,000 employees, over 82,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving almost 28 million customers. As of March 31, 2019, we had over $1.1 trillion (US$849 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $29.4 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations in Asia, Canada and the United States are where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention and advancement and we administer all of our practices and programs based on qualification and performance and without discrimination on any protected ground.
It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request any accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
Manulife is a financial services company providing financial advice, insurance, and wealth and asset management solutions.