* Primary Location: United States,Texas,Irving
* Other Location: United States,Delaware,New Castle; United States,Florida,Fort Lauderdale
* Education: Bachelor's Degree
* Job Function: Technology
* Schedule: Full-time
* Shift: Day Job
* Employee Status: Regular
* Travel Time: No
* Job ID: 19033148
The candidate will be responsible for all aspects of Antivirus operations, support, coordination and compliance for the Workstation and VDI platform in NAM and LATAM regions. The responsibilities of the candidate will include:
* Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Antivirus/McAfee products on the Workstation and VDI platforms.
* Planning the deployment of McAfee Antivirus (AV) products and their policies, scheduling changes and negotiating green zones with business partners, deploying AV products using standard processes and technology, meeting compliance requirements.
* Solving problems and providing Tier 1/2/3 technical expert support and guidance to the SA community as required for all McAfee/Antivirus related issues and act as first level point of contact for malware protection.
* Liaising with SAs for malware detections requiring action on the SA side. Communicating instructions to the SA community for AV remediation activities.
* Handling AV compliance issues and deviation requests from the SA community following standard procedures and guidelines. Perform console administration, maintenance and cleanup.
* Actively participate in product certifications, integration testing and projects related to Antivirus.
* Follow and perform regular review of PCM to ensure it is kept up-to-date and meet the Citi standards.
* Developing sophisticated data gathering and data analysis applications in SQL, VBA and Excel (+point).
* Tracking and reporting of all AV remediation activities (such as EOL/EOS) to the SA community and TI management and escalating where necessary to achieve the target dates.
* Assist the AV team members in formalizing the region specific actions, define clear deployment logistics, provide compliance guidance and timely update.
* Represent AV team on various regional and/or global forums to discuss issues pertaining to AV operations and management.
* Following the AV change management, release management, problem/incident management processes and compliance and Audit guidelines.
* Participation in creation of weekly AV reports and metrics and ensure to provide Weekly Management updates to the manager.
* Participating to regional and global security events/malware outbreaks."
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management.Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi'sMission and Value Propositionexplains what we do and Citi Leadership Standardsexplain how we do it. Ourmissionis to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop to are widely available to all.
* 4+ years' experience with McAfee Products especially managing VirusScan Enterprise (VSE) and McAfee Agent (MA) via ePO console.
* Strong knowledge of all aspects of Workstations Administration within a complex and distributed technical environment.
* 4+ years' experience of working in a large scale distributed environment, ideally within the banking sector.
* IT Academic qualifications
* High caliber individual.
* English and Spanish Language is a must.
* Knowledge of McAfee suite of anti-malware products
* Problem solving skills and Attention to detail
* Knowledge of SQL, VBA and Excel programming will be a strong advantage.
* Knowledge of client and office automation technologies.
* Strong data analysis and data manipulation skills.
* Knowledge of Citi's in-house processes and technologies will need to be acquired.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
* The candidate should ideally hold a Security Certifications, and/or an MSCE or Trainings from McAfee and be able to present.
* Creativity, flexibility and initiative
* Ability to multitask and deal with a large workload including dealing with priorities and schedule planning
* Good communications skills (both written & oral)
* Ability to thoroughly follow documented processes.
Citigroup is a company providing financial products and services.