If you have a Candidate Login already, but have forgotten your password please use the steps to reset your password. If you have forgotten your email login, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org subject Workday Candidate Login
When creating your Workday account and entering personal information like name, address, please do not use ALL CAPS.
Job Profile Summary
Job Title: Client and Technical Services Analyst
Reports To: Client and Technical Services Manager
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
The Client and Technical Services Analyst's primary job functions are: to assess the scope of each project and complete a project quote, communicating as needed, to BDM and the Project Management team so as to ensure that the client's requests are met in a timely manner; and support the project completion process through the development and use of language tools and pilot processes.
Main responsibilities include:
* Quotation of projects. This includes, but is not limited to: * Ensure that quotes and direct orders requests from clients receive a timely response, by monitoring mailbox and handling the initial step of entering case in our project management system. Including lots of data entry into project management system. * Receive and process a high daily number of incoming quotes and project direct order requests, and to ensure that each gets entered in our system * Creating accurate project quotes in an efficient manner. * Handle and enter all approvals in to the Project Management System and complete all necessary admin and project handoff steps * Monitoring project submissions via client portal, and responding to client to acknowledge request. * For portal projects, provide estimates, delivery dates, and deliveries to clients, and communicate with client at each step. * Create and handle study budgets * Create Task Orders as needed * Maintaining a high-level understanding of Life Sciences service offerings, workflows as well as the specific needs of each client being served. * Communicating project information to necessary parties in a clear, concise and professional manner. * Conveying specific client requests effectively to Project managers. * Contributing to the consistent growth and development of the Life Sciences quotation process. * Recognizing and escalating any potential issues to the appropriate party in a timely manner
* Project pre-processing for TM/MT/Glossary leverage * Creating linguist useable translation packages * Receiving and converting completed translation packages into proper output formats
* Creation and collaborations with Language Engineering for maintenance of translation tool repositories with goals toward accuracy and efficiency * Translation Memory * Machine Translation
* Cross department collaboration with Language Engineering and Desktop Publishing to ensure incoming assets are evaluated for completeness prior to production or engineered as needed * Cross department collaboration with Talent Management to ensure resource availability on expedited and rare language requests. * Piloting new business SOPs, comply with existing ISO SOPs and participate in annual ISO internal audits * Taking responsibility for personal development by working closely with their Manager on development goals while becoming measurably more autonomous as experience is gained. * Meet departmental productivity targets and KPIs * Work effectively as a team with operations to exceed client expectations.
Additional Job Details:
Experience and Education:
* Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a college or university in related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience. * Minimum 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. * Strong computer and technical skills, especially with Windows and MS Office 365 * Good interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills * Ability to understand the client and company goals to help the team execute day-to-day work and provide creative solutions * Ability to remain calm during stressful situations and create and maintain a pleasant work environment
* Multi-tasking and time management: Work in a high-paced environment, where response to a high volume of requests is required within a short time frame * Team player: Share a mailbox and responsibility for task completion with other team members, and establish great working collaboration, for even and timely distribution of work between team. Additionally, excellent collaboration with sales and operations colleagues is a key requirement. * Language: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret requests as well as effectively present information and respond to questions from co-workers, managers, clients, and vendors. * Mathematical: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts & percentages. * Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions. Close attention to detail. * Other: Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. A positive, open-minded team player attitude. Strong time-management skills. Ability to multi-task.
Other Relevant Skills:
* Due to the nature of this position, dependability and excellent attendance are required. Remote working does not fit the responsibilities of this role except in extreme weather conditions or as agreed with supervisor. * Proficiency in Microsoft Office * Strong understanding or fast learner of new applicable systems * Ability to analyze a process to find deficiencies * Excellent multi-tasker * Up-beat, positive, can-do attitude * Motivated self-starter
Our first word translated was pathfinder in 1997. Billions words later, we are more than just words.