We are looking for a Clarity Analyst who is primarily responsible for supporting Clarity PPM SaaS related issues and questions via Service Now and Clarity technical bar. This role will perform CA PPM admin tasks, fix data and maintain data integrity to make sure all systems integrated to CA PPM are in sync. Clarity Analyst will document support processes and procedure, identify opportunities for process improvement, help users understand functionality and guide them in resolving any Clarity related issues.
This Clarity Analyst will monitor daily integration jobs, report errors to the respective teams and escalate when required. This role will help technical teams in User Acceptance Testing. This Clarity Analyst needs to be curious and diligent so that functional and technical knowledge of CA PPM capabilities remain current.
* Demonstrate ability to manage multiple tasks, to prioritize and adapt changing environment
* Strong sense of accountability and ownership
* Proficient in Excel
* Self-Directed with ability to work independently
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Ability to learn quickly and drive for results
* Need to empathize with product experiences of end users
* Must understand and appreciate message and communications to different levels of the organization
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.