Clang/LLVM Compiler Engineer
Who Is Cray?
Our business is supercomputing. We've been developing, building and supporting highly advanced computing solutions for the world's most complex science, engineering and analytics challenges since 1976. We pride ourselves on understanding the problems our customers are trying to solve and developing the technologies that enable them to make the discoveries that better our world.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer including women, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. CRAY Inc. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer.
Who You Are?
You are a dynamic, driven professional with a passion for success - yours, your company's and your customer's.
Who We Need?
Cray is seeking a motivated and skilled Clang/LLVM compiler engineer to join Cray Compiler team. This position includes both significant research and product development activities, as Cray continues to advance the state of the art of its compiler capabilities across a variety of architectures, as well as programming models.
In this position you will work on designing, implementing, testing, debugging, tuning, and maintaining optimization and parallelization phases of the Cray compiler.
Requirements Key Qualifications include:
* BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field. Advanced degrees are welcome but not required
* Proficiency writing in C/C++ is required, and familiarity with Linux or Unix software development
* Experience working within the Clang/LLVM code base is strongly preferred, but experience working within a different compiler infrastructure will be considered
* Commitment to sound software engineering principles, outstanding problem solving skills, and the ability to work well in a cooperative development environment, both within and across teams, using effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
* Please note that Cray does not use Google Hangouts for any interviews.
As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with CRAY will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
Apply On-line Send This Job to a Friend
Cray designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and services computing systems, and data analytics and artificial intelligence solutions.