NetFortris is a leader in secure cloud communications to enterprises. Our private, 10G MPLS network and integrated UCaaS applications deliver unified voice, data, and collaboration cost-effectively, reliably, and efficiently so businesses can focus on their customers, not their network.
This position will report directly to the Director of Sales Engineering. A Circuit Pre-qualification Analyst will be responsible for processing circuit quote requests from NetFortris associates, obtaining circuit quotes from our partner vendors, and applying our margin calculations in order to provide a complete circuit quote for a given prospective customer.
Duties may include:
* Working with Director of Network Planning to develop new circuit vendor partnerships. * Working with Sales and/or Sales Engineering to assemble most competitive quote * Searching for prospective new circuit vendors in a given 'hard-to-reach' area * Working with Sales Management and the Legal Group when objections occur
Circuit quote requests from NetFortris sales will be in Excel format utilizing a web interface for tracking. Obtaining circuit quotes from vendors will utilize a variety of standard pricing and vendor web portals. Final product for sales will be an Adobe PDF and Excel spreadsheet combination. Attention to detail is a must and a basic understanding of networking technology is preferable. Strong written and language communication skills are also of high importance.
Degree Requirement: Bachelor's Degree preferred
1. Ability to review and interpret sales quotes to include a basic understanding of margin analysis utilizing Excel spreadsheets
2. Ability to communicate accurately and succinctly with all levels of Management, as well as, the front-line Sales organization.
3. Ability to communicate accurate requests with circuit vendors
4. Ability to learn about new circuit and networking technologies as developed
5. Ability to track multiple circuit requests from the Sales organization & multiple circuit vendors, as well as, e-mails in reference to alternate solutions from both previously mentioned groups
6. Ability to identify new circuit vendors
7. Ability to pause tasks while momentarily prioritizing other more important requests, at the same time maintaining continuity with the paused task
8. All other duties as assigned by Director of Sales Engineering
Check us out at https://www.netfortris.com/
Local candidates only. No sponsorship's or agency referrals. Please do not send unsolicited resumes. Please note, any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Netfortris are considered property of Netfortris and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.