MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Consumer and Investment Management (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
Consumer, externally known as Marcus by Goldman Sachs, is comprised of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses, which include our deposits and lending businesses, as well as our personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Consumer combines the strength and heritage of a 150-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Through the use of machine learning and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity to help them make smarter decisions about their money.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Job Summary & Responsibilities
* Leading a large-scale technology implementation project
* Assessing current processes and systems, recommend opportunities to upgrade
* Developing and maintaining a complex project plan with multiple senior stakeholders
* Reporting and monitoring metrics, identifying issues and making recommendations to resolve
* Managing change across multiple functions and teams
* Working to demanding timelines in a fast paces team working environment
Skills and experience
* Demonstrated experience in running large scale technology implementation projects
* Financial Services experience and process re-engineering experience are helpful
* Self-directed team player, ability to drive high performance and work independently or in a team-oriented and fast paced environment
* Proven ability to lead by example, with strong stakeholder management
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
* Good analytical and problem-solving, project management and program management skills
* Ability to manage change
* Ability to interact and influence at all levels and across functions within an organization
* Ability to balance strategic focus with tactical implementation/execution
* Strong sense of detail and urgency, with the ability to motivate others to deliver
* Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
* Bachelor's degree
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
About Goldman Sachs
Goldman Sachs is a multinational financial services firm providing securities, investment banking and management services.