Bank of Montreal
The Change Manager is responsible for implementation of strategic initiatives for LOB. The role is a key member of the Initiatives Management Team that is responsible for development and implementation of strategic initiatives, new business opportunities and product/service development. Results are achieved through partnering with LOB heads and using a consultative team base approach. The stakeholders include leadership in LOB, across various business groups in BMO and outside BMO.
* Lead and/or support change management and communications for assigned release/initiatives from initiation to implementation to support the US digital channels priorities
* Work with our Product Owners, Channels Technology teams in order to articulate for LOB stakeholders what the changes are and what it means for our customers and employees.
* Develop, organize and execute the change management & communications plans defined for each release/initiative in partnership with the LOB stakeholders.
* Collaborate with a variety of teams to make sure the right sequencing of activities is planned and actively managed.
* Facilitate decision making, when necessary, to insure appropriate stakeholders are involved at the right points to insure a successful release.
* Understands a variety of business dimensions that must be considered in the implementation of change (products, people, processes, channels), and associated risks that must be interpreted, evaluated and mitigated.
* General knowledge of Bank products, services, organization and Banking Group interrelationships
* Basic knowledge of the financial industry
* University degree is essential; MBA desirable
* 3-5 years financial services industry experience
* Developing track record and experience in development and delivery of strategic initiatives impacting people, processes and technology
* Developing track record delivering innovative solutions from concept to change management
* Excellent knowledge with MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Knowledge of Access is desirable
We're here to help
At BMO Harris Bank we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the center of everything we do - helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future-the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we're changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmoharriscareers.com/.
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank N.A. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
About Bank of Montreal
Bank of Montreal (BMO Financial Group, BMO) is a diversified financial services provider.