Arcadis has an opening for a Implementation Project Manager to join our team in the Houston, TX office. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team. The Implementation Project Manager will provide strategic planning, design, and implementation for projects and be the primary client contact, will monitor and report on project financials, manage updates to project plans and finalize proposals.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Act as the primary client interface in communicating and aligning on project expectations.
* Lead project status and progress meetings.
* Act as the primary point of escalation of project related issues to software vendor or COE Lead, as well as internal point of contact for project concerns, issues and priority setting
* Maintain accurate staffing for project teams by reporting conflicts or issues as needed
* Build, develop, and maintain client relationships
* Ensure quality and timeliness of project deliverables as appropriate to the project scope (e.g. software requirement definition, business analysis, design, implementation, testing and deployment and software lifestyle).
* Manage scope, schedules, budgets and resources.
* Identify new business opportunities within existing clients
Key Skills for this role include:
* Experience with information management projects
* Ability to successfully manage multiple projects and priorities
* Ability to build rapport and trust with clients
* Ability to adapt to client/project team communication styles and personalities
* Technical writing skills
* Excellent time management, budgeting and organizational skills
* Proficiency making and delivering presentations in a professional setting
* Proficient in MS Office software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, access, MS Project
* Bachelor's degree from a recognized four-year university
* 5+ year's Information Management of Systems or EH&S
* 2+ years as Project Manager
* Degree in Engineering (Civil, Environmental, Chemical, etc.), Environmental Science, Industrial Health, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Computer Science or Management Information Systems is preferred
* Consulting experience