How do you protect against those with bad intentions? You create innovative technical processing solutions and collaborate with some of the finest talent in the IT field. Whether you're an Information Systems Technologist or an Encryption Strategy Expert, at Raytheon you'll grow a varied and rewarding career. And you'll be supported with a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that promotes work/life balance. If you're ready to take on today's big challenges, discover a world of opportunity at Raytheon.
* America's Best Large Employers by Forbes * Career & Development Opportunities * Full-time * Entry, Mid, Senior
Raytheon Cybersecurity & Special Missions (CSM) provides cybersecurity and advanced intelligence solutions that strengthen our global customers' critical infrastructures, information systems and mission.
Raytheon supports a mission critical full life-cycle Enterprise Information Technology (IT) Services contract, which includes strategic initiatives, establishing policies, providing governance, defining IT solutions, and delivering IT capabilities through innovation, transformation, and collaboration. Raytheon is looking for cleared, industry leading IT professionals to deliver innovative, mission critical IT capabilities and services in support national defense.
The Certification and Accreditation Certification Officers (CACOs) will advise and assist with the Lifecycle Certification and Accreditation (C&A) process and developing a Systems Security Plan (SSP). They monitor and track projects in the C&A test queue. CACOs read and analyze SSPs and develop an understanding of the customer systems and applications. They coordinate C&A actions and systems testing with appropriate security personnel. They develop risk assessment, recommend mitigating countermeasures, and write short succinct risk assessment and certification reports for submission to the Chief Information Officer and Executive Director.
JOB DUTIES /TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Act as C&A project register, managing the C & A registration process. * Monitor and track projects in the C&A test queue. * Maintain a document repository where C&A project documentation is stored. * Work Closely with Agency Information Systems (AIS) developers to identify the appropriate certification/approval processes and authorities. * Record/register IPC actions concerning project approvals to operate in the C&A databases. * Read and analyze SSPs and develop understanding of systems and applications. * Coordinate C&A actions and system testing with appropriate security personnel. * Assemble and submit C&A packages to Principal Accreditation Authority/Designated Accreditation Authority.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
* Three (3+) years or more of experience with managing document repositories in database and Lotus Notes * Three (3+) years or more of experience with the use of process tracking and document control software * Working knowledge of Certification Testing protocol for TS/SCI Information Systems and Applications. * Knowledge of risk management methodology. * Strong technical skills and analytic ability. * Demonstrated ability to act independently when making technical and business judgements * Thorough knowledge of the Customer's standard project cycle. * Working knowledge of Intelligence Community Information Assurance policies and regulations and how they relate to the certification and accreditation process * Good communication skills, written and oral. * Capability to quickly assimilate the concept of new applications and relate them to the overall Customer computing and communications environments. * Knowledge of managing document repositories in databases. * Knowledge of the use of process tracking and document control software. * Experience with Information Assurance Assessment tools * Experience with Encryption technologies * Experience with Identity and authentication technologies tools
* Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or a scientific or technical discipline * Masters plus 3 years' experience; Bachelors plus 5 years' experience; Associate plus 7 years' experience; High School/GED plus 9 years' experience.
* Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP) Certification. May be obtained via ISC2 or similar type vendor * Government Security Engineer Certification (GSEC) Certification. May be obtained via SANS of similar type vendor.
Qualified applicants may be subject to a security investigation and must meet minimum qualifications for access to classified information.
* U.S. Citizenship and an active TS/SCI with favorable polygraph Security Clearance is required. *
Position is contingent upon contract award and may be filled by Team Raytheon members
This position requires a US person.
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges -- from the cyber domain to automated operations, and from intelligent transportation solutions to creating clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, Virginia. The business area generated $6.1 billion in 2017 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world -- in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
TS/SCI with Poly - Current
Computer/Management Information Systems
Type Of Job
DC - Washington
VA - McLean
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Raytheon is a global company that specializes in defense and other government markets.