Emmes is searching for a CDISC SAS Programmer located in our Frederick or Rockville, Maryland or Tysons Corner, Virigina office. Emmes has offices located at the below locations and throughout the greater Washington, DC area with flexibility for office location preference, dependent upon position.
Emmes, established in 1977, is a Contract Research Organization (CRO). Headquartered in Rockville, Maryland, Emmes employs over six hundred staff worldwide with offices located in Frederick, Maryland, Tysons Corner, Virginia, Vancouver, Canada and Bangalore, India. Ranked as a top area workplace of choice by the Washington Post, Emmes fosters an environment of collaboration, professional growth, and exceptional work life balance.
Our studies impact public health initiatives on a global scale occurring in more than sixty countries spanning across six continents. We are dedicated to providing statistical and epidemiological expertise, computer systems deployment, data management, study monitoring, regulatory guidance, and overall operational support to clients engaged in biomedical research. Emmes offers support for the entire process of clinical trials from study design and protocol development through data analysis and manuscript generation.
The CDISC SAS Programmer will work exclusively within Emmes' corporate CDISC Service Group with primary responsibility for generation of CDISC-compliant data structures for clinical trials. As part of these activities, the CDISC SAS Programmer will map clinical data to SDTM domains following internal Implementation Guides and specific Therapeutic Area Users Guide and work with project teams to create ADaM data structures and any other CDISC materials necessary for regulatory submissions.
* Review protocols for CDISC conformance
* Review Case Report Forms and eCRFs with CDISC CDASH and SDTM conformant elements
* Write and manage SAS code for mapping clinical data to SDTM data structures in conformance with Emmes' SDTM Implementation Guide, project standards, and the study protocol
* Create DEFINE specifications for mapping of SDTM and ADaM compliant datasets
* Review and QC submission ready SDTM datasets, define.xml, and supporting documentation, as appropriate
* Provide CDISC training and serve as a subject matter support to project staff
* Maintain and coordinate CDISC standards efforts, ensure maximum reuse of applied standards, involvement in ongoing process improvement efforts and working with teams to provide technical and process guidance
* Stay current with the evolution of all CDISC standards and be involved in creation and maintenance of process documentation
* Other duties as assigned
* Bachelor's degree, scientific discipline preferred with 2 years of experience in the production CDISC-compliant data structures including SDTM and ADaM required
* SAS Certified Base Programmer certification required
* Experience with development, documentation, and testing of analysis data and programming code to meet regulatory and company standards
* Good organizational and communication skills, the ability to work in a collaborative environment, and a desire to improve skills are essential
CONNECT WITH US!!
Follow us on Twitter - @EmmesCRO
Find us on LinkedIn - The EMMES Company
The EMMES Company, LLC is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics.