JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the worlds most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is committed to providing a comprehensive set of benefits choices to meet different employee needs and lifestyles, which include choices such as Flexible Work Arrangements with periodic work from home and non-standard business hours, fully paid parental leave time, health care insurance and retirement benefits.
Commercial Banking serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. The Firm's broad platform positions the Commercial Bank to deliver extensive product capabilities - lending, treasury services, investment banking, and asset management - to meet our clients' domestic and international financial needs.
The Commercial Banking Client Onboarding (CBCO) Technical Implementations Group (TIM) is responsible for implementing TS Core Cash Management and Card products with a focus on integrating the clients' payments and receivables systems with the bank's processing systems through file-based transmissions. The role is client-based with 50% or more of the time being direct client interaction. Depending on the team, the concurrent work load is between 10 - 40 client projects. Additionally, with CBCO's focus on improving client satisfaction, employee satisfaction and efficiency, there will be expected participation on projects and initiatives outside of direct client work.
* Lead implementations of electronic Treasury Services products, including ACH, Positive Pay, Check Print, and Lockbox
* Provide consultative advice regarding the configuration of electronic payables and receivables solutions
* Scope client requests, translating business requirements into technical specifications for electronic Treasury Services products
* Own the client experience across the onboarding function
* Strong and demonstrated collaboration, facilitation and conflict management skills
* Manage clear expectations by establishing clear timelines, deliverables and milestones
* Ownership of internal and external communication and status updates
* Ensure deliverables are met and hold owners accountable
* Demonstrate creative problem solving and solid judgment
* Own and escalate risk issues when they occur on a timely basis
* Be a leader: identify gaps, come up with solutions, and implement changes
* 10 Years of relevant work experience in a professional setting
* 5 years of project / program management experience
* Client-facing experience
* Exhibit adherence to policy and procedures and meet or exceed established SLA
* Ability to communicate effectively with clients and internal partners through verbal and written (primarily e-mail) channels
* Comfortable using technology such as WebEx and virtual meetings to enhance client discussions
* Comfortable interacting with technology teams (application development, Quality Assurance, Production Support)
* Able to embrace change, and pilot process enhancements and new products
* BA / BS Degree
* Prior experience in implementations, client service, and / or treasury services
About Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.