ECS is seeking a C++ Developer to work in our Fairfax, VA office.
ECS seeks a Software Engineer to support the development and integration of Artificial Intelligence and Big Data/Cloud Solutions.
* The position requires skills in software development and enterprise application integration.
* The candidate will develop software systems on cutting edge Artificial Intelligence applications that meet customer use cases for critical DoD missions.
* The candidate will have extensive experience in system design, computer applications, technologies, troubleshooting, and application security.
* The work is performed in a multidisciplinary team environment in an agile project framework.
* The candidate is highly motivated and enthusiastic about implementing new technologies in a small team environment where deadlines are important to national security.
* Must be a US Citizen
* Must be Secret Clearance eligible
* Bachelor's degree (Computer Science, Software Engineering, or Computer Engineering is preferred)5-10+ years of proven experience in designing and writing C++ (using C11, boost) on Linux
* Proven proficiency in multi-threaded programming, multi-process, inter-process communication, and data ingestion: design, development, debugging and deployment
* Proficiency in networking and HTTP protocols.
* Proven capability designing, developing modular, maintainable, and extensible software frameworks
* Design, develop, analysis and test software applications from requirements to prototype to operational using modern software development languages and practices
* Proficiency in one or more scripting languages such as Python, bash, or Perl
* Proficiency in using more than one of: git, rcs, sccs, or ClearCase, and IDEs such as Clion, Vim, or Emacs
* Proven capability to independently develop creative solutions to complex technical problems
* Experience in any of the following areas: sensor applications including EO/IR and radar data, data analysis, embedded computing, machine learning, image processing
* Experience in developing and processing in the cloud (EMR, Kinesis), distributed computing
* Experience using more than one of: Bazel, cmake, or gRPC
* Experience setting up and using continuous build software such as bamboo
* Experience working on intelligence or defense programs
* Strong verbal and written communication skills authoring, for instance, requirements, or salient design descriptions
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.