ECS is seeking a Helpdesk Support Coordinator to work in our Fairfax, VA office.
* As an IT Help Desk Support Coordinator, you will provide on-site and remote supports for computer workstations, printers, peripherals, and teleconferencing equipment.
* In this position, you are expected to pose exceptional communication skills, technical, and analytical skills.
* This challenging position requires an individual with demonstrated experience in resolving technical client support in a service desk setting, ability to perform technical troubleshooting.
* You are expected to troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone, or via e-mail) in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide in-person, hands-on assistance at the desktop level
* Provide primary technology support via phone, email, or in-person and escalate issues as necessary
* Provides phone and email support in compliance with established policies and procedures in order to attain contractual Service Level Agreement (SLA) metrics
* Install, configure, troubleshoot, repair, and test a variety of technology equipment in a multi-vendor environment to include but not limited to computer workstations, printers, peripherals, and teleconferencing equipment.
* Field incoming help requests from end users via service requests but as required also telephone and e-mail in a courteous manner and provide assistance in person as well as remotely.
* Use logic and skills/training to properly perform hardware & software troubleshooting.
* Resolve issues quickly and maintain a high level of end-user confidence.
* Works individually, actively participates on integrated teams
* Proficient in current Microsoft technologies including software, operating systems, NS Hands-on experience in troubleshooting Microsoft Office Suite
* Demonstrated ability to work independently to perform responsibilities effectively and efficiently.
* Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* 3 - 5 years of experience working with PC Hardware and Software
* Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
* Strong organizational skills
* This tasking requires a Security + or Network + Certification within 3 months of hire but no longer than 6 months.
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.