ECS is seeking a Program Manager - Cyber Security to work in our Arlington, VA office.
ECS is seeking a Program Manager to lead a Specialized Information Assurance and System Security Engineering program in support of our National Security client.
The scope of the program includes security engineering, security assessment and testing, and information security activities that support complex systems from the perspective of sophisticated threat actors. This position is located in Ballston, VA (Arlington).
In this role, you will use your managerial skills and technical expertise in Cyber Security to ensure the success of this key program for ECS.
We are seeking an accomplished, creative and self-motivated individual who enjoys working within a dynamic growth-oriented environment. The role requires superior customer skills, from delivery to business development. Your ability to develop and maintain credibility and trust with the client will be critical to your success.
In this role, you will lead a team of 30+ senior cyber security professionals in the delivery of consulting services in the following areas:
* Security Requirements (Traceability Matrices, Draft Templates, Test Environment CONOPS and Overview)
* Reference Security Architectures (DoDAF Views, Interface Specifications, Reference Implementations, and Technical Reports, implementation of proof-of-concepts to validate architectures and SRTMs, and implementation of custom countermeasures)
* Security Assessments (measuring the effectiveness of deployed security controls against defined threat models through planning, data collection, characterization, analysis, engagements (pen test, vulnerability assessment, POA&M), and reporting (SAR/RAR))
* Security Technical Documentation (Accreditation overviews, SECONPs, architectural overviews, SOPs, system config, vulnerability and pen test results, incident reports and source code)
* Incident Response (incident reporting, course of action, containment strategy, remediation and incident briefings)
* Administrative Security Support (Security Classification Guide (SCG) development, Contractor Fitness processing, SCIF accreditations, document reviews, threat intelligence reporting and COMSEC deployment)
The PM is specifically responsible for:
* Technical and operational management of the program team consisting of ECS employees, subcontract staff, and expert product consultants, responsible for all aspects of program delivery
* Development, cultivation, and management of relationships with the client and to keep the program delivering as scheduled and budgeted
* Obtaining and monitoring commitments for tasks/deliverables from persons or groups within and outside of the program team.
* Creating comprehensive program tools and documentation including client deliverables (monthly status reports, staffing plans, WBS, PMP, IMS, Risks and acquisition management plans)
* Closely managing the program team to successful completion, evaluating program, project, and task-level schedule variances, proactively managing serge requirements, updating project schedules as contributing factors change, managing resource allocation, and evaluating, documenting, and monitoring risks and implementing risk mediation plans.
* Conducting program team meetings, tracking issues, decisions, action items, and following-up between meetings to drive issues to closure.
* Communicating program team progress, issues and recommendations to senior management through program status reviews
* Final Top-Secret clearance with eligibility for SCI access (no exceptions)
* Bachelor's Degree in an IT-related field
* PMP certification is preferred
* 15+ years of progressive cyber security and IT networking experience inclusive of:
* 5+ years of Program and Project Management experience including specialized experience in managing highly-technical teams of 15+ individuals, and
* 8+ years of experience and proven success as a Cyber Security Engineer performing advanced cyber security services as described
* Experience managing very high visibility, high impact Cyber Security projects
* Proven knowledge and experience in managing projects in support of Federal government customers
* Expertise in consulting with clients to define needs and issues, developing requirements, and analyzing findings to advise and recommend solutions to clients
* Superior interpersonal, communication, presentation, and writing skills.
* Expertise working directly with executive and senior-level clients
* Proven ability to effectively manage multiple work streams, competing requirements and multiple schedules and to facilitate coordination and reconciliation between different stakeholders with the aim of delivering a comprehensive solution that meets and exceeds expectations
* Experience supporting Federal Security Risk Assessments, in accordance with the NIST framework
* Experience supporting DHS Programs
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.