ECS is seeking an Field Service Rep (MCAS Camp Pendleton, CA) to work in our Camp Pendleton, CA office.
ECS is Hiring!
Field Service Representative
ECS is seeking a highly qualified candidate to provide customer support and training at Camp Pendleton, CA for M-SHARP, a web-based information system used to support USMC aviation training needs.
In this role, you will train and support USMC training system users, assist with the fielding of new modules, and relay recommendations provided by the user community to management.
FSRs assist users with all facets of M-SHARP use, including creating accounts, assigning or changing user roles and permissions, establishing or troubleshooting access to the application, and installing and maintaining deployable instances. FSRs should be knowledgeable in all facets of the application and the user activities typical of each assigned user role and associated permissions.
An estimated 20-30% travel is required.
Our team for this program based at MCB Quantico is tasked with supporting the enterprise training system in the areas of program management, software development, and customer support. In this role, you will be an integral member of the customer support team providing in person and virtual training to the USMC and serving as the Tier I & II layer of our service desk. The FSR support personnel work cohesively to provide timely fulfillment of User Access requests.
The core hours for this position are 0800 and 1700 local time, Monday-Friday except on Federal Holidays, and may vary depending on the operational need. We adjust hours to provide user support during operational requirements or exercises where schedules require support outside of normal hours.
This position requires an Active DoD Secret clearance. U.S. Citizenship is required.
* 4+ years as a Training Instructor or equivalent role including direct experience in a training role supporting the USMC
* Well-versed in the USMC Systems Approach to Training
* Knowledge of Unit and Individual Training Management
* Experience with the Marine Sierra Hotel Aviation Readiness Program (M-SHARP)
* Knowledge of Training Systems & Processes
* Experience in the development of Course Curricula
* Experience in providing classroom training
* Great customer service, communication, and writing skills
* Plans travel to provide the requisite support of those units where an FSR is not physically co-located.
* Experience with providing desk side/phone support and training
* Experience with conducting training via web / online resources
* Experience with a Change Management or Software Change Request system
* Verifies that the training is effective and sufficient by validating that training participants demonstrate proficiency with M-SHARP. This includes the entry, correction, validation, and retrieval of data, troubleshooting of common user issues, and proper performance of operator maintenance.
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.