ECS is seeking a Junior Deployable System Administrator (TS cleared SCI Eligible) to work OCONUS.
ECS Federal is seeking a Jr. Deployable Systems Administrator to support programs involving the installation, configuration, and integration of Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence on deployed platforms.
* This position requires strong technical skills in areas such as computer networking, software installation, and Linux system administration.
* The candidate will install, configure and troubleshoot software installs in both Windows and Linux environments.
* The candidate should have prior experience in computer applications, languages, technologies, advanced set-up and configurations, troubleshooting, and system design.
* This position will be performed in a multidisciplinary team environment with tight deadlines; a portion of the candidate requirements include the ability to travel and deploy to support the integration and trials.
* The successful candidate will be highly motivated, will be enthusiastic about new technology, and will work well in in small teams.
* Travel: This is a deployed position, based overseas, potentially in a Danger/Hardship location, and may require travel to additional locations intra-theater.
* Must have a current Top-Secret clearance, with SCI eligibility required
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equal years on the job experience.
* 4 + years of Linux and Windows systems administration.
* Knowledge of computer networking.
* Must have current or be able to obtain (within 90 days of start date) DOD IAT Level II certification
* Hands on experience working with firewalls, routers and switches.
* Experience with virtualization technologies.
* Experience using Linux (preferably RHEL) administration.
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.