ECS is seeking a CISO Training Lead to work in our Falls Church, VA office.
The Cyber Security Training Lead is an individual contributor role with overall responsibility for security education and training and will implement key training in alignment with the objectives of the Cyber Security and Assurance (CS&A) program to the enterprise. The role's primary objective is to reduce risk by ensuring all team members and business units across the company understand their accountability to protecting the digital assets of the company. This will be accomplished by developing and delivering cyber security training strategies, plans, and materials to raise the general level of cyber security acumen of the organization at the direction of the Chief Information Security Officer.
* Understand the USPS CISO Mission Statement, Goals, Objectives, and Strategy in order to establish and communicate a clear CISO "Brand Identity".
* Responsible for developing, reporting, and consistently improving upon Cyber Security Training performance metrics.
* Conduct analysis and research of security capabilities that improve training program and expands security messaging.
* Ensure security training program meets all industry regulations, standards and compliance requirements.
* Ensure security policies are communicated through security training program so that team members know, understand and follow them.
* Coordinate training campaigns with peer communication organizations.
* Conduct security training committee meetings with representative stakeholders.
* Support Cyber Security Training needs of the office of the CISO as needed.
* Experience leading without authority to drive results in a security or compliance role.
* Cybersecurity Training development experience providing high quality, clearly written material free of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes.
* Experience reviewing, developing, implementing, and reporting on key performance indicators of Cyber Security training effectiveness.
* Experience at building relationships and capable business acumen.
* Ability to work globally and cross functional business units.
* Familiarity with social platforms pushing content through social media.
* Project management experience, the ability to plan, manage and maintain a complex, organization wide program over the long term.
* Rationalize information security risk and risk tolerance levels as they align to corporate governance.
* Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder and must be able to obtain a public trust clearance
* Masters in a cyber security related field of study.
* Information/CyberSecurity Related Certification (Examples include: Security+, CISSP, CSX Cybersecurity Fundamentals, GISF)
* Work with the communications to develop regular targeted communications to stakeholders on identified cybersecurity related topics
* Partner with other teams across the CISO organization (Incident response, service continuity, disaster recovery, threat/intelligence) to enhance Cyber security training activities.
* Exhibits extensive attention to analyzing cybersecurity related data and research, and experienced in presenting findings in a well-defined manner
* Utilizes interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with individuals across the business in various functions to communicate security related topics
* Assist in developing Cyber Security Training materials including, PowerPoints, job aids, tutorials, and procedures.
* Travel up to %25 of the time
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.