ECS is seeking an Office 365 Migration Engineer to work in our Washington, DC office.
The Cloud Services Tier 4 engineer will provide ongoing support for the existing Office 365 email and collaboration services platform during regular and off hours as required. Duties include:
Providing Tenant-level Tier 4 support and maintenance for the DOL Integration Infrastructure (i2) and Office 365 platform, including the following services: Azure AD Premium, ADFS, Azure AD Connect, O365 Advanced Threat Protection, Exchange Online, InTune, OneDrive, SharePoint Online, and TEAMS.
Providing ongoing license support and maintenance for mailboxes and related O365 service offerings in DOL and Office of Inspector General (OIG).
Updating, as required, all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for activities including proactive monitoring, malware and phishing incidents, and notification and resolution when services are degraded.
Provide expertise and support for the assessment of technologies against DOL specific functional and user experience requirements to determine the best fit. Also responsible for providing expertise to build the architecture and solutions to support current and future business needs, and to ensure their successful implementation and adoption.
Evaluating system changes; including any requirements for removal or additional of on premise equipment to ensure compliance with DOL policies for maintaining the Cloud Services Authority to Operate (ATO).
* U.S. Citizen and must be able to obtain Public Trust clearance.
* 5+ years of progressive experience and expertise supporting Exchange Online and Microsoft O365
* Experience with large Exchange to Office 365 migrations supporting large Government or commercial clients
* Office 365 Administrator Application and Services in a Hybrid server environment
* Thorough understanding of email systems and major, nation-wide networks and infrastructures
* 3+ years establishing and maintaining O365 Exchange mailboxes, user accounts, distribution groups and providing input on enterprise exchange policies and procedures
* Demonstrate Level 3 experience troubleshooting and resolving Outlook, COTS and GOTS software and message transmission problems
* PowerShell expert
* Experience supporting mission critical, 24x7 systems; available for shift and weekend tasks as assigned
* Collaborate with other IT staff, including networking, security, and data center operation teams, to facilitate effective issue resolution.
* MCSA: Office 365
* M365 Enterprise Administrator Expert
ECS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable Federal, state and local laws. ECS also maintains a drug-free workplace.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.