ECS is seeking a Senior Mobile Device Management Specialist to work in our Bethesda, MD office.
* In this role, you will use your hands-on experience to provide technical leadership and hands-on support for in evaluating, designing, implementing, and managing mobile devices.
* Identify business and technological drivers that motivate the project, as well as collect data about current systems and their performance.
* Help determine the technical configurations & settings for mobile infrastructure to comply with client policies.
* This includes configuration of all tiers involved - mobile device (iOS, Android, Windows, and BlackBerry.), MDM solution (i.e. MobileIron), client network, Office 365, etc.
* Help establish a reliable and efficient process for mobile device management, including provisioning, deprovisioning, field support, etc. This will require excellent organization skills and strong coordination and communication skills to work with representatives from agencies across the country
* Perform engineering work supporting implementation of Derived Credentials solutions in partnership with other contractor engineering and development groups
* Help establish Tier 3 / 4 support processes, SOPs, knowledgebase, etc.
* Provide Tier 3 / 4 support for MobileIron infrastructure
* Good working knowledge of ActiveSync
* Good working knowledge of MS Exchange 2010, 2013, and Exchange Online
* Good working knowledge of MS Active Directory Services
* Demonstrated ability to work with MS PowerShell
* Real-world MDM solution experience (~ 1 year) e.g. MaaS360, AirWatch, Good, etc.)
* Real-world experience with MobileIron
* Strong background in networking
* Externally focused
* Strong background providing user support
* You take care in learning your customer's business and drivers in order to ensure that your guidance meets not only technical needs, but supports their mission in a way that makes sense for the culture
* You like to make your client look good
* You find solutions, not problems
* You are proactive, you make and meet commitments, and you execute brilliantly.
* You have the ability to lead diverse, integrated, deliverable-driven teams to accomplish the larger mission
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 2300+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.