* Oracle EBS Finance Functional with GL, SLA, FAH, AR, AP, Cash Management, Fixed Assets and Project Costing/Billing.
* Responsible for performing implementations, upgrades, Customization and/or support of Oracle Financial modules.
* Identifying business requirements and mapping them to Oracle Application functionality.
* Identifying functionality gaps and developing solutions.
* Configuring the Oracle Applications to meet Business requirements.
* Writing business requirement documents for reports, interfaces, data conversions and application extensions, and writing end-user documentation and training material.
* Defining testing scenarios and developing test scripts.
* Delivering end-user training.
* Run CRP/UAT Sessions with the Business.
* Develop Project plans and Resource Allocations.
* Work on all project phases: Project Preview, Fit/Gap Analysis, Configuration, Testing, Production Support.
* Must have multiple R12 Implementation Experience.
* Business process expertise along with requirements gathering, process design, system configuration.
* 10+ yrs. Of Implementing and Support on Financial Modules (GL, SLA, FAH, AR, AP, Cash Management, Fixed Assets and Project Costing/Billing).
* Technical Expertise in PLSQL Packages, BI Publisher, Workflow, Web Services, Oracle Reports, Forms personalization.
* Expertise in CEMLI Development and migration.
* Finance & Banking Experience is a plus.
* Fusion experience is a plus.
About BGC Partners
BGC Partners is a brokerage company servicing the wholesale financial and real estate markets.