Lucid's mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. We constantly seek talented, motivated individuals possessing a proven track record of excellence to join our team. Become part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive and mobility industry.
We are currently seeking a Camera ISP Software Engineer responsible for core camera/ISP/peripheral technologies, including the image signal processing pipeline and drivers for the hardware components of the ADAS camera platform.
Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate excellence in their respective fields, to possess the ability to learn quickly and to strive for perfection
* Design and develop camera drivers for the ADAS sensing system
* Develop advanced image processing pipelines for the latest SoC blocks and chipsets
* Provide solutions to complex sensor and hardware control logic to work seamlessly with the imaging pipeline
* Work with other team members to define features and communication protocols and document the requirements clearly with implementation specifications
* Develop and prototype algorithms for ISP functions including demosaic, defect correction, color correction, tone mapping, and other advanced features
* Conduct trade studies to evaluate existing market solutions for ISPs
* Collaborate with algorithm and software teams to define and implement auto-exposure and auto-white balance algorithms
* Work on HW validation and provide firmware support for camera testing
* Work with Tier 1 suppliers to troubleshoot image sensing related issues
* A real passion for embedded software development and a proven track record of developing embedded software in the domains of camera drivers, automotive ECUs, signal processing and/or computer vision pipelines
* Proficiency in C/C++
* Proficiency in development of multi-thread software within embedded RTOS systems
* Knowledge of system level runtimes and device driver development
* Capable of reviewing design documents, data sheets, schematics, and board layouts
* Familiarity with camera pipeline and HW components such as UART, SPI, I2C, Image Sensors
* Familiarity with camera system communication protocols such as MIPI and GMSL2
* Familiarity with programming of low level registers, DMA's, timers, and interrupt service routines
* Good understanding of basic programming primitives, data structures, multi-threading, memory management techniques
* Expertise in latest ADAS sensing technology
* Experience in camera/imaging/video system
* Proficiency in developing high-performance scalable and low latency software
* Ability to deliver on tight schedules
* BS/MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related engineering field
Be part of something amazing:
Come work alongside some of the best and most accomplished minds in the industry. Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, California, Lucid Motors is making significant breakthroughs in clean technology.
Beyond providing competitive salaries, we're providing a community for the brilliant minds who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you want to actively work towards creating a better, sustainable future, we'd love to have you join our team!
Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and Regulations.
At Lucid, we don't just welcome diversity - we celebrate the differences that make up our team, our products, and our community.
To all recruitment agencies:
Lucid does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid employees. Lucid is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
About Lucid Motors
Lucid Motors is a luxury mobility company reimagining what a car can be.