We are pioneers. We were the first to break the sound barrier and to design the first functional jetpack. We were aboard NASA's first lunar mission and brought advanced tiltrotor systems to market. Today, we are defining the future of on-demand mobility. At Bell, we are proud to work for an iconic company with superb talent, rapidly creating novel and coveted vertical lift experiences.
Bell is seeking a CAMEO Service Representative to support the company's U.S. Air Force CV-22 Program efforts located on Yokota AB, Tokyo, Japan. The CSR (CAMEO Support Representative) Candidate will provide onsite representation and IT support for Comprehensive Automated Maintenance Environment Optimized (CAMEO) System.
* Will provide training and troubleshooting of the software, hardware, and administration of CAMEO.
* CSR work is performed on-site with the customer, including deployed and OCONUS units. Travel may include short trips to Okinawa, and Kaneohe Bay, Hawaii for training and system maintenance.
* Will initiate corrective action to ensure customer satisfaction with company products and services.
* Will utilize technical expertise to develop and implement corrective actions, manage, maintain and update IETM hardware, provide software updates, and support applications associated with the Portable Electronic Maintenance Aids (PEMA).
* Will assist with sustaining technical publication including validation and verification.
* Will Create and track Bell-Boeing computers and access to networks, databases and servers.
* Assist with maintenance support of Bell-Boeing computers and PEMAs.
* Interface with network, hardware and software organizations.
* Perform light hardware/software troubleshooting and installation.
Don't miss the chance to join a diverse, inclusive environment that embodies one of our core values, Lift Each Other Up. As a member of our global workforce, you will collaborate with dedicated, enthusiastic teams where differences in experiences, backgrounds and ideas combined with a strong passion for our products take us above and beyond flight.
* 5 years of experience working with the Interactive Electronic Technical Manual (IETM) utilized on V-22 aircraft is preferred.
* High school diploma required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
* Basic knowledge of V-22 aircraft systems, aircraft electrical systems, flight controls, communications systems, and drives systems, as well as network functionality, is required.
* Excellent oral and writing skills are required.
* Personal computer proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet and database applications is required.
* Must be experienced with business software, which includes Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel (Microsoft Office).
* Active US Department of Defense (DoD) Secret security clearance is preferred.
* Candidate must possess the ability and attitude to work in a team environment and must possess good communications and information technology skills.
* Must be able to obtain a Secret Security Clearance.
* Experience using TARS, as well as government systems/databases are essential.
* Hands-on V-22 support experience within the Marines, Air Force, Navy, or Bell/Boeing organizations is preferred