Job Title : C4C Functional Consultant
Location : Sweden
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the Nasdaq-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Summary of Department Focus:
Cognizant's SAP Practice provides high end consulting services to Fortune 1000 organizations across the globe. Cognizant has partnered with clients for projects to help them transform their businesses and realize value on their SAP investments. Our offerings include a range of services including consulting, project management, implementation, global rollout, upgrades, application development & support, testing and analytics. With a strong team of 10,000+ of SAP consultants and 35+ Delivery Centres worldwide, Cognizant's SAP practice key focus is to leverage latest SAP software and create a Digital foundation, Systems of Intelligence and Personalised Enterprise outcomes for our customers. We are investing heavily in SAP digital areas like Hybris and SAP MRS.
With our Spain Customer Success Centre and being recognized as Top Employer Espana 2018- Cognizant Spain is poised to become our next major hub for CRM technologies.
Program Summary: Strategic initiative to achieve success in the ownership experience journey by providing world-class consumer experience across all channels and consumer touch points for a Consumer Goods Multi National Company. This ambitious program involves developing and rolling out a state of the art technology platform based on SAP technologies across multiple countries across EMEA.
As a member of the Technical core team of SAP, you will:
* Configuration of C4C solution
* Provide workaround solution for critical issues
* Root cause analysis of issue and provide necessary fix
* Collation and input of C4C Master Data
* Support business data migration & cleansing tasks
* Perform C4C Administrator tasks
* Enhancements of C4C solution
* Certification on SAP Cloud for Customer
* Certification on C4C Certification Sales & Service
Key Competencies : Stakeholder management , communication, market oriented
* C4C CRM Functional experience includes extensive business process knowledge in areas such as Interaction Center, WEBUI, Mobile Integration, Service Management, Marketing, and Sales Including integration areas with Sales and Distribution, Materials Management, Production Planning, Financials, and Controlling
* SAP C4C Solution experience includes Account Management and Intelligence, Productivity and Personalization, Real-Time Analytics, Opportunity Management and Insight
* Experience in Integration between C4C and CRM On Premise / SAP ERP either using HCI or PI
* Strong exposure on SAP Cloud process design , web services and UI's using HTML and Silverlight
* Good exposure on SAP CRM Mobile application processes and their integration with hand held devices - Mobile phones, tablets
* Highly skillful in ABSL, UI Script, UI designer in Cloud Applications Studio (SDK) to develop and deploy complex C4C (Cloud for Customer) solutions
* More than 6 years' experience and involved in scoping, analysis, design, development, customizations and implementation of SAP CRM or SAP C4C solution
* SAP Cloud for Customer (C4C) experience should be upto 2 yrs
* Graduate or Post graduate in IT
* Agile certification (preferred)
* Language skills - Fluent in English & Swedish
* European Passport holder
Continuously developing yourself
* It doesn't matter on which level you start at Cognizant you will always keep developing yourself with our Cognizant Academy.
* We are proud to announce that Cognizant has for the fourth consecutive year running been officially certified as a "Top Employer Sweden!
* Cognizant Technology Solutions Sweden provides exceptional employee conditions, nurtures and develops talent throughout all levels of the organisation and has demonstrated its leadership status in the HR environment, always striving to optimise its employment practices and to develop its employees.
* A young and fast growing organization
* An open, international and multicultural environment
* Access to further training through our own Cognizant Academy to ensure professional development
* The chance to work for large multinational clients
* A competitive salary
* Good secondary benefits
Interested?! Apply online now
Cognizant is a provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services.