Search for more jobs
C++ Senior Software Engineer
* Job: 21084-MCAR
* Location: US-MA-Natick
* Department: Product Development
Come join a core development team and enhance the experience of every Simulink customer. Simulink & Stateflow are the products of choice for engineers doing Model-Based Design.
Our customers use our products to:
* Model and simulate dynamic systems (e.g., automobiles, airplanes, spacecraft)
* Design the algorithms needed to control these systems
* Automatically convert these algorithms into code that is used to control the real system
It is critical that Simulink make it easy for our customers to specify all of the information necessary to configure their algorithms. This position involves working on the infrastructure and GUIs for defining and storing data in Simulink.
As part of our core C++ software development team, you'll enhance the capabilities of our customers to configure data in Simulink.
* You will apply your knowledge of C++ programming, data structures, object-oriented design, and user workflows to enhance Simulink's core infrastructure and graphical user interfaces.
* You will be personally responsible for designing and implementing new product features and working collaboratively with a cross functional team for the release of these features to our customers.
* A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree) is required.
* Experience with C++
* Experience with advanced data structures and algorithm development.
* Experience with object oriented design.
* Experience with C++11, BOOST, STL and Design Patterns
* Experience with GUI design and development.
* Experience with MATLAB, Simulink, or Stateflow.
* Experience with simulation, Controls Theory, and/or Model-Based Design.
* Technical experience in relevant industries (automotive, aerospace, mechatronics, robotics).
* Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it's being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing - for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4500 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
MathWorks is a developer of mathematical computing software for engineers and scientists.