* Job: 19598-MCAR * Location: US-MA-Natick * Department: Product Development
We are looking for an experienced C++ software engineer who is good at abstract thinking and algorithm design. Your mission is to develop the new technologies that makes model-based design easier and more efficient for the user.
Your work will be widely leveraged to expand the capabilities and customer adoption of our core products. We need our engineers to be versatile leaders and be enthusiastic about taking on new problems across the full-stack. You will be working with other engineers who are engaged to push technology forward.
* Participate in all aspects of software development with enthusiasm: collecting requirements, writing specifications, coding, testing and collaborating with other teams. * Master numerous features in Simulink products and delve into a large code base quickly. * Develop creative algorithms and approaches for solving open problems in the clone detection and model transformation area.
* A bachelor's degree and 3 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree) is required. * Experience with C++
* At least 5 years of practical C++ experience * Strong abstraction and algorithmic skills * Solid understanding of object-oriented design principles
Nice to have
* Experience with working in large code bases * Good communication skills
It's the chance to collaborate with bright, passionate people. It's contributing to software products that make a difference in the world. And it's being part of a company with an incredible commitment to doing the right thing - for each individual, our customers, and the local community.
MathWorks develops MATLAB and Simulink, the leading technical computing software used by engineers and scientists. The company employs 4000 people in 16 countries, with headquarters in Natick, Massachusetts, U.S.A. MathWorks is privately held and has been profitable every year since its founding in 1984.
MathWorks is a developer of mathematical computing software for engineers and scientists.