The Programmer Analyst will lead and collaborate with a diverse programming workforce within a matrix environment and be able to facilitate and communicate effectively in obtaining and synthesizing requirements, create technical designs, while providing necessary technical leadership to develop solutions that meets mission objectives. Must write organized code and work independently while running a specific concept to ground. Will work with other programmers, business analysts, and designers, to define functional specifications, create and lead the execution of development plans.
Will develop and implement application features as part of an interactive Agile development process. Additionally, the Sr. Programmer must possess strong communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
* Expert knowledge in .NET/.NET Core - ASP.NET MVC, C#
* Strong SQL database experience including writing and maintain SQL stored procedures and functions.
* Expert knowledge of REST Services, ASP.NET WEB API, WCF
* Creating and using JSON or XML Web Services, proficiency in creating and using Java script and JQuery.
* Developing mobile web-based systems in HTML5 standards, including hand-held devices such as iPhone and Android.
* Coding and maintaining cloud/web based systems and applications for usability and Web accessibility
* N-tier Web-based systems including presentation, business or application, and data tiers.
Should have knowledge and experience with the following:
* Experience in developing serverless applications using AWS or Azure Cloud.
* Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment.
* Document unit testing results, perform analysis of test results, and prepare comprehensive evaluation reports which verify and validate functional and non-functional system requirements.
* Maintain system and documentation.
* Synthesize user requirements into system design and into coded implementation that acknowledges technical, schedule and cost constraints.
Must possess proficiency in these areas:
* Testing and verifying compliance of Web-based systems and applications to Section 508, OMB, and other federal govt. requirements and/or public facing websites.
* Automated regression testing using scripts
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
BS degree in Computer Science or related field and 4 to 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 to 6 years of experience.
* Knowledge of Design Thinking methodology and experience in working in a design-first organization.
* Working knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop and Axure Rapid Prototyping software
* Presentation and requirements elicitation skills
* Attention to Detail - is thorough when performing work and conscientious about attending to detail.
* Customer Service - works well with clients and other vendors in achieving mission success and is committed to providing quality products and services.
* Strong Communication Skills - be able to expresses key ideas and obtain tangible feedback from cross-functional team members and stakeholders.
* Critical Thinking and Problem Solving - identifies risks and problems, and be able to conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis to generate and evaluate alternatives and to make recommendations.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.