Answers incoming calls from internal customers and resolves technical issues, while ensuring a high level of customer service and maximizing productivity
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Answers and resolves inbound incidents at a large corporate help desk, efficiently and professionally, in a high volume call center environment that operates five days a week.
2. Proficiently manages the resolution of inbound incidents; balancing the need for customer service and issue resolution.
3. Effectively translates moderately-complex, technical concepts into easy to understand language to assist non-technically oriented customers.
4. Diagnoses hardware, software, printing, and network connectivity issues including LAN, WAN, WLAN and VPN access in a Windows 7/Office 2010 environment, offering a variety of Level One solutions over the phone; uses remote control tools to assist customers when needed.
5. Records all interactions with customers in an incident management tracking tool.