IAA is seeking a Buyer Support Specialist to develop, oversee and help implement programs and projects that support the company's vision and short- and long-term plans at our Corporate Office in Oakbrook, IL
Founded in 1982, Insurance Auto Auctions, Inc. is one of the leading North American salvage auto auctions. We have exclusive focus on the automotive total-loss industry and over 150 corporate owned facilities across the United States and Canada. We provide Sellers and Buyers with the best solution to process and acquire total-loss, recovered-theft, fleet lease, dealer trade-in and collision damaged rental vehicles.
Key Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
* Provide customer support for all customers, external and internal.
* Responsible for registering prospective buyers, verifying documents meet IAA requirements and applicable state laws.
* Responsible for online setup to allow buyers to participate in online bidding
* Reviewing accounts set up at branches to ensure accuracy and compliance with IAA requirements and applicable state laws.
* Answer customer inquiries, originated via phone call, online chat or e-mail, and offer resolution to problems whenever
* possible, with the objective being "one contact resolution."
* In cases where this is not possible, the issue will be clearly documented in the buyer file, researched, and inquiry will be forwarded to appropriate department/facility for review and feedback
* Act as liaison between customers and branches
* If language support, translate for branches, dispatch centers, and sister companies when called upon to do so
* High School Diploma or GED
* Must be proficient in the use of Outlook, Word, and Excel
* Exceptional verbal/written communications skills a must
* Must have desire and ability to provide highest level of quality customer service
* Must be team player as effective interaction with coworkers essential
* Organization skills and eye for detail necessary
* Candidate must have a minimum of 3 years' customer service experience.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a benefits package including: health insurance, 401K, STD/LTD, Life Insurance/AD&D, paid holidays and vacations.
IAA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of race, creed, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship status, or marital status.
IAA is a drug-free workplace. EOE