JP Morgan Chase
Business UAT Lead - Chase Auto
Req #: 190058790
Location: Fort Worth, TX, US
Job Category: Operations
Here at Chase, we focus on our customers first and foremost. Our employees are initiators, collaborators, and results-oriented individuals. They have a knack for looking at the details, and finding solutions to everyday challenges. As a Chase employee, you'll be part of a company that makes a real difference every day for our customers, our communities, and ourselves. We focus on customers' best interests and strive to exceed expectations by listening to and anticipating their needs. Our employees are empowered to put our customers at the center of all we do, focus on doing what's right, and create solutions that make their lives better.
We are on a mission to deliver a customer-obsessed "One Chase" experience by improving speed to market and providing first class client service both internal and external to the firm. All across the organization we are committed to transforming the way we work and how we deliver value against our business objectives.
Successful transformations of this scale require hiring and selecting diverse and talented people who are equipped with the right end-to-end knowledge, skills, passion about customers, and excitement about being at the forefront of change and innovation.
We are actively looking for the best talent to help us reach our One Chase North Star and transforming the Auto line of business! Are you someone who puts the customer at the center of everything you do? Are you passionate about bringing ideas to life as part of a team? Are you someone who is a passionate problem-solver, can manage ambiguity and have fun in the process? Do you have what it takes to work in a dynamic, agile and collaborative environment?
As a Business UAT Lead, you will be a part of the Chase Auto (CA) Business & Program Management (BPM) team and be primarily responsible for coordination and execution of various User Acceptance Testing (UAT) within various originations, servicing, collections, sales, financial and data warehouse systems. The BPM team consists of Project Managers, Business Analysts and the UAT team and is responsible for executing all business projects and business priorities.
* Identification, creation, and execution of UAT scripts, which includes using business end-to-end processes
* Facilitate cross-department coordination of project test management functions
* Inform senior management of enterprise-wide exposure to testing risk and effectively mitigate it
* Measure and monitor progress to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget and that they meet or exceed expectations
* Communicate key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, Quality Assurance (QA) plans, schedule, and scope changes
* Provide daily progress reporting, defect tracking and risk assessments on assigned projects
* Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations
* Conduct Testing Readiness reviews Milestone Reviews, and Go/No-Go reviews to the business as required
* Execute consistent test management processes
* Maintains the test schedule for all core services and ensure alignment across key partners and vendors
* Continually work towards making improvements in the testing process
* Advanced experience with test planning, test execution and defect management
* 4+ years of software quality assurance/UAT experience with minimum intermediate knowledge of software development lifecycle principles and quality assurance methodology
* 4+ years of experience working with developers and project and/or enterprise release managers
* Solid understanding of Project Management methodologies and deliverables
* Experience with HP ALM testing tool required
* Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as effective meeting facilitation skills
* Outstanding in-person and virtual team skills are a must while also being able to work independently
* Strong relationship and/or client management skills
* Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task, and ability to handle multiple key projects at the same time
* Able to manage time effectively, prioritize and escalate appropriately
* Intermediate to advanced skills on MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Project
* Project Management background
* Demonstrated experience in working with both quantitative and conceptual analysis
* Knowledge of Agile methodologies and Scrum Framework
* Experience with other testing tools such as Zephyr and Mercury's Test Director
* Experience with test automation tools like Selenium and Cucumber
* Intermediate experience with Jira, Confluence and SharePoint
* Intermediate knowledge of Salesforce.com CRM system
* Auto industry experience
* Knowledge of Chase Auto Originations systems (e.g., ACAPS)
* BA/BS Degree preferred
About JP Morgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase & Co. is a global financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury and other services.