What you'll be doing...
You will be leading the efforts to bring customer-centric automated experiences to internal and external customers. This position is responsible for driving the strategic planning of future AI initiatives in the pipeline through engagement with key stakeholders to determine new opportunities and maintain alignment. This position will assist in driving the Intelligent Process Automation team towards the strategic vision of Verizon Consumer Group.
* Ensure the delivery of a large portfolio of projects that is consistently on time and within budget.
* Driving process improvement and standardization across the business while ensuring key project performance metrics are met.
* Oversees all strategic planning activities and drives progress for all Automation initiatives.
* Engages stakeholders to ensure alignment at each step of strategic planning process.
* Oversees business case development, intent prioritization, and strategic roadmap creation.
* Raises risks and roadblocks to leadership.
* Meets with stakeholders to provide regular status updates.
* Provides tight governance on delivery of automation projects.
* Coordinates funding request and materials for all automation projects.
* Regularly engages with finance, IT, and legal partners
What we're looking for...
You are excited about the incredible opportunity that automated solution experiences provides, and are passionate about delivering complex projects in an environment where priorities can shift rapidly. You have strong communication skills both verbal and written. You have good judgment and instincts in decision-making, and are highly organized, detail oriented, and results focused.
You need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
* Six or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
* Master's degree or MBA.
* Experience in Project Management or Agile Software Delivery.
* Black Belt Certification.
* Four or more years of experience as a cross functional team leader and change agent.
* Data management, architecture, analysis and agile development experience.
* Experience in developing, implementing and enforcing data standards and operating procedures.
* Ability to identify and develop data sets to deliver system and process improvements.
* Knowledge with consumer, financial services, or technology sector, in multichannel distribution.
* Consulting skills, including negotiation and conflict resolution.
* Experience influencing key stakeholders through relationships, expertise and data.
* Experience in project initiation and scoping processes including scope development, requirements gathering, and cost/time/resource estimating.
* Analytical, quantitative, communication, and presentation skills.
* Experience in automated consumer solutions.
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications is a broadband and telecommunications company operating 4G LTE network, 3G network, and information services.