Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
Business & Systems Strategist, Branch Innovation - NY
Req #: 190015112
Location: New York, NY, US
Job Category: Product Management
The Chase Branch Innovation Lab is looking for a creative a seasoned, resourceful and inspired Business & Systems Strategist to envision and lead the development of breakthrough, technology-enabled customer experiences, using a human-centered design approach. The ideal candidate will bring a customer-obsessed mindset to driving change, innovation, and development through the organization. They will promote and sustain the advancement of creative tools, techniques, and strategies, and actively contribute to a culture of innovation and design excellence within the Branch innovation Lab. They will have led teams through complex innovation programs, and will have demonstrated success across the full product lifecycle from concept, through development to launch.
Key skills and responsibilities
* Brings a systems-thinking mindset and approach to problem solving, considering physical, mechanical and spatial aspects of an innovation challenge (hardware, space, technology)
* Connects the dots on user needs and technology solutions, working closely with IT to vet and determine optional tech-driven solutions for the branch environment
* All-around strategic problem-solver and strategist, using technical awareness and trends to help identify divergent future contexts, and express a compelling story that envisions ways products, services, and systems could work
* Leads teammates and business partners/stakeholders through making complex decisions at the intersection of customer desirability, technical viability, and business feasibility
* Creates use cases and business cases for new technology-driven experiences for customers and bankers
* Helps Chase humanize technology and bring products to market through close collaboration with partners and stakeholders
* Works independently with intelligent initiative; self-directed, with sound judgement in prioritizing time and decision-making
* Can set direct and influence others, within and outside the Branch Innovation Lab core team
* Collaborates easily and productively with internal partners [IT, Digital, and Design] vendors, and consultants
* Adept and empathic human-centered practitioner, creative thinker and thought leader, who can conceive and articulate service experiences that consider physical and digital interactions - with a portfolio of case studies, including products and experiences that have gone to market, with positive business impact/results
* 8+ years of experience working in engineering, business strategy, analytics, product development, and/or product management
* 3+ years of experience managing projects, leading teams and directing/guiding individual contributors
* Degree from an accredited engineering program (mechanical, industrial or systems engineering) and/or a degree is Business (MBA preferred) with a strong professional track record
* Experience thriving in a fast-paced, collaborative, cross-disciplinary and geographically dispersed environment
* Experience working with and presenting to senior executives
About Jpmorgan Chase & Co.
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.