At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo's more than 70 million global customers.
Wells Fargo Funds Management Technology Group is seeking a Business Systems Consultant to act as a liaison between application technology teams and the line of business organization in the development of technology to address the needs of Asset Management line of business.
This individual will support the Wells Fargo Asset Management LOB specifically the E-Business and Contact Center groups within the Wholesale Wealth and Investment Management and Enterprise Information Technology organizations. Asset Management skillfully guides institutions, financial advisors, and individuals through the investment terrain to help them reach their financial objectives. The Business Systems Consultant will plan, conduct and direct the analysis of enterprise technology changes impacting Wells Fargo Asset Management.
The Business Systems Consultant will be responsible for, but not limited to:
* Acting as a liaison between business teams, application development teams and enterprise technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of technology changes and the impact to line of business applications
* Providing technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements
* Documenting and managing the required SDLC documents for all projects within enterprise Project Management systems like PM Universal Workstation and SDLC Tracker. Be able to lead and work on multiple initiatives - must have good organization skills
* Provide support to developers for maintaining Enterprise Application Security requirements for releases
* Working with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes
* Preparing specifications for system changes
* Maintaining application backlog in JIRA
* Assisting in the initial development of systems test plan components and test scripts; - Acting as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies
* Providing direction and/or guidance to less experienced staff
This individual must have the proven ability to translate business requirements into functional design documentation, testing, implementation and statements of work. Experience providing assistance and guidance to the line of business consumers, with the creation of requirement documents such as use cases, process flows, business requirement documents, logical data models, functional requirements & statements of work will be critical in the success for this role. Experience with Contact Center or EBusiness groups.
* 5+ years of business systems analysis experience, business systems design experience, or a combination of both
* A BS/BA degree or higher
* 5+ years of information technology experience
* 5+ years of consultative business analysis experience
* 5+ years of technical documentation and publication experience
* 5+ years of client support experience
* 5+ years of internet/ intranet-based business systems experience
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
* 5+ years of e-business experience
* 5+ years of e-business consulting experience
* 5+ years of financial services industry experience
* 5+ years of mutual fund industry experience
* 5+ years of testing or quality assurance experience
* 5+ years of data analysis experience
Other Desired Qualifications
* 5+ years of proven business analysis experience, providing business analysis processes, techniques, and tools
* Proficiency in business analysis methodology and tools
* Experience working with technology infrastructure with diverse supporting groups
* Experience operating in a heavy process and procedure driven environment
* Self-motivated, excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
* Experienced meeting facilitation with local and distributed teams
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills - verbal and written
* Undergraduate Degree or equivalent work experience
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
MA-Boston: Min: $81,800 Mid: $115,200
WI-Menomonee Falls: Min: $68,200 Mid: $96,000
MA-Boston: 125 High Street - Boston, MA
WI-Menomonee Falls: 100 Heritage Reserve - Menomonee Falls, WI
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo is a banking and financial services holding company.