Are you looking for a career in HR Tech? Are you ready to take the next step in your career and bring your HR Technology and analytic skills to the table and put them to use? Then you might be a great fit!
Yelp is looking for a bright and motivated Business Systems Analyst to add expertise to our team. In this role, you will get to go deep into the data that makes our organization run. You should be willing to learn continuously, be able to work independently, and enjoy working as a team member within and across groups.
What You Will Do:
* Identify, assess, and solve complex business problems for integrating the Workday cloud application with external applications across a wide array of Human Capital Management and Financial functional areas.
* Design, build, and support testing of Workday integration code base including Studio, EIB, Connectors, Document Transformations, and support 3rd party coding.
* Build advanced reports to support Payroll, Benefits, Time Tracking, Absence, Compensation and other areas of the Workday product.
* Develop scorecards, dashboards, and reports (Advanced, Matrix, Composite, and BIRT) that effectively depict information in a concise and actionable manner.
* Assist HR Tech team with data gathering, documentation, testing, and communication as new Workday features are rolled out.
* Partner with Global HR Ops, Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, and other teams to implement new functionality and remedy issues.
* Be inventive in a dynamic work environment.
We Are Looking For:
* 3+ years of Workday integration experience, preferably in one or more of the following modules: HCM, Benefits, Absence, Compensation, Payroll, Talent, or Time Tracking.
* Advanced knowledge of Workday report writing and building custom integrations.
* Previous experience in an analytical, consulting, or information systems role.
* Ability to work in a diverse environment and effectively collaborate across teams.
* Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical users.
* Full medical, vision, and dental (100% paid employee only coverage)
* FSA & HSA Options
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Regular Team and Department Offsites
* Relocation Available
* Monthly gym subsidy, carpool, and bike-to-work subsidies
* Employee 401k Program with employer match
* Onsite baristas and unlimited vegan burritos!
At Yelp, we believe that diversity is an expression of all the unique characteristics that make us human: race, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, and education - and those are just a few. We recognize that diverse backgrounds and perspectives strengthen our teams and our product. The foundation of our diversity efforts are closely tied to our core values, which include "Playing Well With Others" and "Authenticity."
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition or disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in our job application process. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or 415-969-8488.
Note: Yelp does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Yelp is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.