Business Systems Analyst - Sales/CRM Systems (Salesforce)
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Belmont, CA
Department: Business Services
RingCentral, Inc., a leading provider of Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS), fosters a dynamic, success-driven, and team-oriented environment committed to delivering simple and delightful products for our customers. We are looking for a candidate with an entrepreneurial spark and a passion for redefining how people communicate.
RingCentral is one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world, and is hands down the largest and fastest growing company in pure cloud business communication and collaboration space. We are committed to innovation, and we continuously out-innovate the competition. Our award winning products are recognized leaders by Gartner and other prominent analysts. Communication is at the heart of every business, and our products enable people to do the work they want on the channel of their choice whether it's voice, video, text or chat while eliminating the complexity and unnecessary expense of managing business communications. We are relentlessly focused on user experience.
RingCentral fosters career development and provides leadership training, education, workshops, and coaching for all employees. We promote a healthy work-life balance by providing catered lunch and breakfast on a daily basis as well as a kitchen stocked with a variety of complimentary beverages and delicious snacks.
We are looking for an experienced Business Systems Analyst - Sales/CRM (Salesforce) Systems who will engage with business stakeholders in Sales to understand their systems and user needs, drill into the details to analyze complex processes and translate them into business and functional requirements. You will be responsible for documenting requirements, defining scope and objectives, systems configuration, testing, implementation, continuous improvement and ongoing support. To ensure we provides optimal service, you will be skilled at business processes and methodologies along with a strong analytical and data modeling background. This is a full-time position at RingCentral's new Belmont Campus.
Business Requirements & Analysis:
* Interview cross functional Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to elicit business requirements
* Acts as the liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams
* Analyze existing and future state business processes, systems and flows of data
* Develop and maintain documentation related to developing and modifying business processes and systems
* Partner with business, internal and external technology teams to define associated system requirements and solutions
* Participate in systems implementation projects (requirements documentation, systems configuration, test documentation/execution, issue identification and resolution)
* Critically evaluates information gathered from multiple sources, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding
* Distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs to align with macro vision and strategy
Business Solutions Design & Delivery:
* Proactive and takes initiative to gather information, investigate gaps / issues, identifies potential solutions and presents to both Business and IT stakeholders
* Work closely with Vendors, Implementation Partners, Architects, Developers and Business Units to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
* Facilitate review sessions with functional owners, subject matter experts and end-user representatives
* Oversee the project lifecycle for projects within Sales Systems
* Work with various teams to develop project milestones and timelines for development, UAT, production validation and go live
* Ensure training and timely communications in accordance with project timelines
* Engage other areas of HRIS such as security, reporting, production and participate in change management support to ensure projects are addressed from end to end and the needs, interests and success criteria of the business are met
Interface and partner with Business Management Teams
Ability to think critically, solve problems, make decisions and build trust across the organization
Excellent negotiation, influencing, collaboration, communication, and presentation skills,
Build and manage global teams. Guide and coach team members.
Effectively ¬remove blockers and mitigate project risks maximizing team productivity and ensuring delivery
* Strong presentation, organization, and communication skills
* Knowledge of Sales and Marketing Processes
* In-depth experience with Leads to Opportunity to Quote processes
* Experience with the full lifecycle of Salesforce Sales Cloud.
* Strong Salesforce security, business process design, and integrations experience
* Independent thinker but willing to drive team consensus
* Operates with high integrity and transparency
* Passion for teamwork and collaboration
* Humility balanced with drive to succeed
* Ability to deliver high quality results while working in a fast paced environment
* BS degree in Computer Science or related field and equivalent practical experience
* 5 years of knowledge and related industry experience in one or more business domains with CRM Systems (Salesforce Preferred)
* 3 years of experience implementing, configuring, customizing and integrating one or more SaaS software (Eg: Salesforce, Apttus, iCertis, Conga, SpringCM, NetSuite)
* Must be customer centric and have the interpersonal skills necessary to manage business and technology relationships
* Must be a self-starter, and thrive in a fast paced environment
* Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbally) with both technical and non-technical parties.
* Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, or Business Administration
* Must exhibit strong security and confidentiality practices with systems that handle sensitive data
* Advanced knowledge of software and spreadsheet applications, complex formula and macro creation required (Excel - Macros, PivotTables, VLOOKUP)
* Ability to deal with ambiguity and thrive in a rapidly changing business environment
* Ability to learn a new business domain and build subject matter expertise in a short period
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Project management skills
RingCentral, Inc. (NYSE: RNG) is a global provider of cloud unified communications and collaboration solutions. More flexible and cost-effective than legacy on-premise systems, RingCentral empowers today's mobile and distributed workforces to be connected anywhere and on any device through voice, video, team messaging, collaboration, SMS, conferencing, online meetings, contact center, and fax. RingCentral provides an open platform that integrates with today's leading business apps while giving customers the flexibility to customize their own workflows. RingCentral is a leader in the 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service Worldwide for the second consecutive year. RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, Calif.
RingCentral is an EEO/AA employer.
RingCentral is a provider of cloud computing based phone systems to help small businesses manage mobile, fax and email communications.